Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Reflection - Mulan Epic Version Music | Flying Over Tamsui Old Town
664 9 2020-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mavicair2tw
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6485269 ft
Taiwan

https://youtu.be/uxlMp1hs4uI
Greetings from Taiwan. I just watched "Mulan" movie on Sep. 16th 2020 and that impressed me a lot. Let's me use "Reflection" Epic version music to introduce my lovely hometown, Tamsui. Welcome to Taiwan !
MavicAir2TW presents "Reflection - Flying Over Tamsui Old Town" ...
The music (Reflection - Mulan Epic Version) in this video credit and link to the original music creator.

Tamsui used to be called Huwei. It is a derivation from the ancient tongue "Hoba."  It means the river outlet. Tamsui is located in northwest of Taipei basin. Tamsui is surrounded by mountains and rivers and the scenery is beautiful. Hongmao Castle is a historical site in Tamsui with historical meaning. It was built by the Spaniards in 1626 and restored by the Dutch. The castle was called Anthony Castle. Because Taiwan people called the Dutch people Hongmao (people with red hair), the castle thus was called Hongmao Castle. It was also called Huwei Castle.

The castle was once taken by the English and it was returned to our country in 1980. The castle is more than 300 years old and is designated as 1st class historical site. The building is red brick construction. The original furniture is reserved for indoor decoration. There are exhibition showrooms for historical data and pictures related to early Taiwan years. Across the lawn and garden, there is another red brick building facing the castle. It used to be the dormitory of British Consulate. When one ascends to the overlook platform, one can view one of the eight great scenes of Tamsui, the sunset at Shutai. Nearby there are Old Oxford School, Residence of Dr. Mackay and Tamsui College. These old buildings are mostly well preserved. When one walks among these buildings, he (she) would feel that times have turned back. One can enjoy the old streets, the cool breeze, the flower/trees planted by residents and the sense of relaxation. Walking on the old streets along the riverbank, visitors may view the old buildings and may try the tasty local dishes, such as fish dumplings, Ah Gei (Oily Bean Curd) and hard eggs, etc. The dock is a good place for marvelous sunset viewing. Visitors can also take the boat ride between Tamsui and Bali. Anyone would love to watch the flying cranes and listen to the river flowing. At Bali, they have this famous dish from peacock clams. Tamsui is such a wonderful place and be sure to visit it.

2020-9-19
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Awesome footage
2020-9-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great footage    
2020-9-23
Use props
mavicair2tw
Second Officer
Taiwan

Thanks for watching.  Your kindly comments really gave me great support. I would keep sharing more nice footages with you all ...  Have a nice day ^_^
2020-9-24
Use props
mavicair2tw
Second Officer
Taiwan

A J Posted at 9-20 11:12
Awesome footage

Thanks for watching.  Your kindly comments really gave me great support. I would keep sharing more nice footages with you all ...  Have a nice day ^_^
2020-9-24
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

mavicair2tw Posted at 9-24 01:08

You're most welcome - safe flying
2020-9-24
Use props
mavicair2tw
Second Officer
Taiwan

A J Posted at 9-24 01:09
You're most welcome - safe flying

My drone had crashed into trees for few times. Lucky, I can gain lesson learned and I won't repeat them again. Have more nice flights and good shots ...
2020-9-24
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

mavicair2tw Posted at 9-24 01:14
My drone had crashed into trees for few times. Lucky, I can gain lesson learned and I won't repeat them again. Have more nice flights and good shots ...

We always learn best from our own mistakes. I have been very fortunate to have never crashed a DJI drone outdoors in over 4 years but I have come very close more than once.
2020-9-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

mavicair2tw Posted at 9-24 01:07

Please keep them coming.  
2020-9-24
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice work
2022-5-4
Use props
Advanced