1629 8 2020-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
raulvolador
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4771427 ft
Spain

Hi,

I'm beta tester of Litchi for Mavic Mini. I realized Focus mode is a great improvement over standar DJI Fly app.

I tested Mavic Mini Litchi aplication Focus feature at this amazing six hundred years old castle at Spain. Prior that entering Focus mode you have to place a POI marker at map view. As soon as you start Focus, Litchi takes control of Mavic Mini yaw and Gimbal camera tilt. That way, you can slide, get closer/away, go up and down and Litchi will take care your subject is always well framed. You only have to relax and fly looking for the best point of view. Overall traking is very smooth. Take into account I'm flying almost one kilometer away. Focus setup screen allows you to decrease stick sensitivity for achieve better results.

I used a Mavic Mini CE model. 5.8Ghz band at channel 159. Litchi beta for Android version 4.18.8 Beta-G build 3630

R.
2020-9-19
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Nice video, thanks for sharing
2020-9-19
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 14177772 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Excellent video
2020-9-19
Use props
Bloodied_Mini
lvl.4
Flight distance : 145361 ft
Malaysia

Very nice function by Litchi and nice video.
2020-9-19
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

eXCELLENT tUTORIAL !!
2020-9-20
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice work. Thanks for sharing
2020-9-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there R. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this video that you have created and for this information about the Litchi application. Nice flying and just a reminder to please use the recommended DJI application ( DJI Fly application ) when flying your DJI Mavic Mini to ensure stability and comparability during flight and 3rd party applications like Litchi can void the warranty of your DJI Mavic Mini. Thank you and safe flying always.
2020-9-20
Use props
dji_MODDER
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Very nice video
2020-9-20
Use props
amir_KING
First Officer
Flight distance : 372992 ft