2043 12 2020-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ColeKelly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 776056 ft
United States

Hey guys,

Got my Mavic Air 2 a couple months ago and I've been flying it pretty regularly. About a week ago, started getting error messages in the DJI Fly app. It would quickly switch between "Aircraft temperature too low" and " Aircraft Overheating" without pause for the entire duration of each flight, but the ambient temperature has been around 70, 80 fahreinheit. I know this is an error, either with the app or the onboard sensor.
Anyone else seen this problem, or know a fix? Thank you!

Cole
screen-20200919-113218~2_exported_3586_1600533567455.jpg
2020-9-19
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Firstly, is the fan working on the drone, should be audable enough to hear it spinning, if not send the drone back.  
2020-9-19
Use props
JAWF1SH
lvl.1
United States

I just started getting the same error today. I haven't had mine long either. Will check to see if I hear the fan as Suren suggested.
2020-9-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Cole. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and I sincerely apologize that your DJI Mavic Air 2 has not performed as expected. Kindly please power on your DJI Mavic Air 2 and let it sit idle for a while, then check whether the fan spins. If the fan spins, please upload the flight records and flight controller log. If it does not, please contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance and for further diagnosis. Thank you.
2020-9-20
Use props
ColeKelly
lvl.1
United States

Suren Posted at 9-19 12:23
Firstly, is the fan working on the drone, should be audable enough to hear it spinning, if not send the drone back.

Yes, the fan works fine! That's why I'm confused.
2020-9-21
Use props
ColeKelly
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-20 21:28
Hello there Cole. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and I sincerely apologize that your DJI Mavic Air 2 has not performed as expected. Kindly please power on your DJI Mavic Air 2 and let it sit idle for a while, then check whether the fan spins. If the fan spins, please upload the flight records and flight controller log. If it does not, please contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance and for further diagnosis. Thank you.

Hello Stephen, yes the fan works great! Very loud in idle.
Can you please walk me through uploading the flight records and controller log?
2020-9-21
Use props
ColeKelly
lvl.1
United States

JAWF1SH Posted at 9-19 17:31
I just started getting the same error today. I haven't had mine long either. Will check to see if I hear the fan as Suren suggested.

Is your fan working also?
2020-9-21
Use props
djiuser_XaFPKXv2cDQF
lvl.1
Flight distance : 51791 ft
Israel

Suren Posted at 9-19 12:23
Firstly, is the fan working on the drone, should be audable enough to hear it spinning, if not send the drone back.

I have the same issue, it might be that i am using Android 11, what is your mobile version?
2020-9-23
Use props
djiuser_HfDVYfp03qlv
New

United States

Have you found a solution? Mine started to do this 4 days ago and just did it again today on a flight..
2020-9-24
Use props
serenity.yi
New

United States

Having the same issue starting from yesterday. Anyone contacted the technical support?
2020-9-24
Use props
fansd07f99a0
New

United States

Yes i have the same issue started from yesterday. Mine is mavic air 2 and not flying a lot of time. Any solution for this yet? I’m using Iphone app
2020-10-4
Use props
fansd07f99a0
New

United States

I found the solution how to fix it. I tried to update newest firmware and don’t see those message Anymore.
2020-10-5
Use props
ColeKelly
lvl.1
United States

fansd07f99a0 Posted at 10-5 18:00
I found the solution how to fix it. I tried to update newest firmware and don’t see those message Anymore.

This solved my issue, and I recommend it to anyone who has a similar issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx-r6vEXPgo&t=68s&ab_channel=DJITutorials
2020-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules