Samsung Note 20
1889 3 2020-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chris Harms
lvl.1
South Africa

I upgraded my mobile phone to a Samsung Galaxy Note 20.

It seems that i am having endless problems, does anyone know if the Note 20 is compatible with the Osmo 3?

Also, the phone's buttons is now on the op, and actually is the one button on the edge of the phone holder.

How can i sort this out so that the buttons is not causing havoc on the Gimbal?

Thanks
2020-9-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Chris Harms. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given us. After checking the said mobile device ( Samsung Note 20 ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said gimbal  and with the said application.  For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... y_List_en_0526_.pdf ). Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-9-20
Use props
Chris Harms
lvl.1
South Africa

Thank you very much.

This will then be the reason why i am having issues, reverting back to the note 9.
2020-9-20
Use props
djiuser_ui9Muuxwsrhb
New

United States

How disappointing.
I have a hardly used DJI spark. I really like this drone. I recently upgraded my phone to the Samsung Note 20... Now I cannot use my drone with my new phone.
I expect better of DJI. PLEASE make our devices compatible with newer phones. It's basic customer service.
2021-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules