image freeze
704 1 2020-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Oliver05
New

Switzerland

Hi,
Today i flew the first time with my new drone. I use the Hobbywing F4 G3 Stack and a Spektrum controller on 6s. I use a SD Card in the Air Unit. The first flights were good.

Later, while recording on the Air Unit, suddenly the Videomtransmission broke and the frame froze for a few seconds, so I crashed. Nothing broke, so I started again and the Video signal worked until I started recording, by clicking the Record button on the goggles, then the Video on my Goggles went Black / White, I couldn't stop the video recording with the button on my goggles. I landed to watch the Video on the SD Card. The moment when I had the freeze frame its freeze frame on the Recording too. The next recording isn't available and the moment with the Black / White Video is a 1 second long Video on the Sd card which is also shows a Black / White image.

Did anybody have similar expiriences, any idea what could be the cause? The recording freezing makes me think that the DJI air unit might have some kind of issue.

Thanks for your help

here is the Video of the frame freeze (at the end of the Video):
https://youtu.be/VMBBROWCuHI

Screenshot Black White Video 2.png
2020-9-19
Use props
Alf_Skaar
lvl.2
Flight distance : 159567 ft
Norway

A know problem sadly don't record on the air unit. Some have it working but it probably safer to not use it.
2020-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules