Will not connect with iPhone
253 0 2020-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Livvy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 830 ft
United Kingdom

Purchased my Mavic Air 2 in April and has been working like a dream for about 3 weeks - due to other committments it had not been used since until today and I just couldnt get a connection to the phone and then it connected and then changing batteries they needed firmware updates 2 worked ok and then issues and then phone would not connect and thats the point ie not flying blind !
I have deleted the app and reinstalled, I have rebooted the phone, Firmware is up to date, 4 Batteries are fully charged, Controller fully charged

I will wait until iPhone is fully charged and try again
If no good I will get a replacement cable
If no good I will ring help desk

Unless anyone has any bright ideas, but from what I have read it seems a bit random ?

Watch this space

******************************************************************************************************************************************************
UPDATE - UPDATE - UPDATE - UPDATE - UPDATE - UPDATE - UPDATE - UPDATE - UPDATE - UPDATE - UPDATE - UPDATE - UPDATE - UPDATE - UPDATE - UPDATE - UPDATE
******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Just for good measure I re-installed the latest firware this morning (having first realised I had the wrong assistant but now corrected) but still no joy :-(

I have now tried a generic 1m USB-c to Lightning cable and hey presto everything is back up and running ok

I have sent an email to support asking if an upgraded cable is available and requesting a replacement because the original cable is clearly not fot for purpose !

QUESTION: - Does anyone know of such a cable and can you send the link

Many Thanks

2020-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules