Use RTK network with wifi for Phantom4 multispectral
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sam P4 Multispe
lvl.1

New Zealand

Kia ora,

I've got a question about the activation of RTK network option in my drone. Recently, I bought a Phantom4 multispectral drone and I tried to use the drone for topographical surveying but I couldn't connect the drone to the RTK network. Even, I bought a particular username and pass from LINZ (Land information of New Zealand) website for configuration and connecting to NZ GPS satellite and also this method did not work, as well. Hence, I need your help and experience how can I connect my drone to RTK network with wifi connection.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Sam

2020-9-19
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Welcome Sam P4 Multispe , hope it helps or maybe an experienced RTK uSER HERE

2020-9-19
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

2020-9-19
Use props
Sam P4 Multispe
lvl.1

New Zealand

Hey JetSam

Thanks for your valuable  reply.

BTW, my issue is about the connection and I think the issue is belong to RC. Please have a look at the attached photos.
2020-9-19
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

sORRY sAM , im not experienced with your Drone Model , sure some user may help you
2020-9-20
Use props
Arch0
New

Germany

Has this ever been fixed/answeared?

I am having the same issues receiving RTK correctional data with the multispectral drone.

Any news on this?
2022-4-20
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
France

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=244247

UGCS solve 100% of issues for me
2022-4-20
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm able to get our P4M connected to an NTRIP provider using an iPad and a phone as hotspot. But I have the NA version of the RC, not sure if NZ & EU versions are limited in the same way for network connection as the P4R RC.
2022-4-28
Use props
locastan
New

Germany

A bit late to the party, but we worked around this issue today. Since the DJI GS Pro app has not gotten any updates since three or four years now, the Custom Network RTK connection could not be established via Hotspot or WiFi for some reason.

We switched over to the Hammer Mission app (the only app I found that can actually recognize and fly the P4 multispectral) and Network RTK worked without problems (within seconds after the server connection was established the RTK was ready to use and fly).
2023-4-26
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

locastan Posted at 4-26 06:58
A bit late to the party, but we worked around this issue today. Since the DJI GS Pro app has not gotten any updates since three or four years now, the Custom Network RTK connection could not be established via Hotspot or WiFi for some reason.

We switched over to the Hammer Mission app (the only app I found that can actually recognize and fly the P4 multispectral) and Network RTK worked without problems (within seconds after the server connection was established the RTK was ready to use and fly).

Thanks for tip. UgCSworks as well.
2023-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules