Mavic Mini / DJI Fly will NOT work with most android phones
899 4 2020-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RealDealNeil
New

United States

Post title says it all. Most reviews don't mention this, but a ton of new Mini owners are screwed. Do a quick google search for more info. Or get a $500 brick. Lord I hate DJI...
2020-9-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, may I know the model and OS of your mobile device? Kindly please provide me with more details, I'd like to help you check it, thanks.
2020-9-20
Use props
djiuser_TaW3ZsFVTYo1
lvl.1

Estonia

+1. Super weird there are practically no warnings about this. The Mavic Mini is a useless product in most cases. Even the user manual does not mention the system requirements, only found out when trying to install the app.
2020-9-27
Use props
djiuser_ccmEtdchcVF8
New

United States

I've been looking at the mavic air 2 for weeks now. I've done so much research trying to understand the product and how I can enjoy it. So I know I don't have the equipment I need and I'm trying to research that. I decided I wanted a phone or probably a tablet to use with the DJI Fly App. I have to tell you this process has been less than ideal.

1. You discount for students and military. I have money in my account and the cart filled with $1300 in stuff. You have no good discount for me so in essence you want me to subsidize these other discounts? Sigh...

2. I can't post in the forum without posting in the forum for points 1st... OMG sigh number 2!

3. You've written software and you cannot give me proper specifications for the software/hardware required to run it. You simply post a list of the most expensive hardware that you have heard has no problems with your software. Whew! This is not how software development is done. You need to talk to your dev or whoever is responsible, screw their head on straight or get someone who understands how to do this! Not even a sigh, annoyed enough perhaps to hold off buying as I'm sick of all the hassle.

If you require a 64 bit proc and the 64 bit version of OS fine. What's the minimum spec and let's get on with it. This is wishy washy and there's nothing wishy washy about the price tag ($115 for a battery really?).

Seriously concerned prospective customer.
2020-9-27
Use props
djiuser_hJmrJuQGB6Sn
lvl.3
Flight distance : 110184 ft
United Kingdom

Completely agree, I mean what a stupid way to limit your audience.

One plus 8 Pro not even on their list, It works with a broken compass.

Android has gone crap downhill since collaboration with Apple imo and that will be Apple's doing.

Kudos DJI a great way to kill of half of your customer base.
2021-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules