Mimo timelapse ultra wide angle lens support
3856 13 2020-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
davidcluxford
lvl.1
Flight distance : 543806 ft
Canada

Support, or lack there of! .05 ultra wide available on photo, video, slow-mo, mode but not on time-lapse this hyper-lapse nor motion-lapse. What gives?  I see this has been an issue for over a year! A YEAR! Still not an option for Mimo and the awesome gimbal? The third lens is becoming standard on high end phones! You guys have such cool stuff and are known for the software support. What's with this lack of third lens? Get someone on it!
2020-9-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for sharing your personal insights regarding this feature. With regards to this matter. This recommendation has been forwarded to our DJI R&D team, rest assured that our DJI support team are working towards this matter. Thank you.
2020-9-22
Use props
John Palmer
New

Canada

Find this same thing incredible it hasn't been fixed yet, I just bought it recently and though awesome I could bring it to work and shoot my time lapses in wide format.... Nope
2020-12-6
Use props
djiuser_MAer1ltTarOw
New

United Kingdom

Come on guys! I’m desperate to use the iPhone 12 Pro tele lens in my panning timelapses. This can’t be a difficult feature to support surely?
2021-1-1
Use props
VanzPix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 229672 ft
France

same problem with Huawei P30 Pro
2021-1-3
Use props
jonathansatori
lvl.1
United Kingdom

still jan 2021 no support for uwa, tele photo Lens on iPhone. cripples creativity disappointing.
2021-1-24
Use props
djiuser_oV74aBUORgef
lvl.1

Canada

I'm still waiting patiently with other for this to become available. Very Disappointing.
2021-5-11
Use props
gustavoterzaghi
New

Spain

Any news on this issue? I bought the om3 today and just found out that I can't use the ultra wide angle in timelapses (at least on my s21). It's outrageous. I'm seriously considering a refund.
2021-7-5
Use props
fans7001fcda
lvl.1
  • >>>
Japan

DJI Paladin Posted at 2020-9-22 09:15
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for sharing your personal insights regarding this feature. With regards to this matter. This recommendation has been forwarded to our DJI R&D team, rest assured that our DJI support team are working towards this matter. Thank you.

Is there any update for using wideangle for timelapse??
2021-9-11
Use props
djiuser_rjGBeQuf5vND
New

Ukraine

Hello everyone!

Any updates on support for tele and UWA lenses in hyperlapse on the DJI Osmo Mobile?
2021-10-30
Use props
PMora
New

Spain

Almost two years after this message, the problem persists. I just bought a DJI OM 5, and in timelapse mode, I can only use one of the three lenses my iPhone 13 pro has. This makes no sense. I am considering returning the product and having a look at Zhiyun products.
2022-7-11
Use props
djiuser_pfWfNTvgFGBV
New

United States

PMora Posted at 7-11 08:37
Almost two years after this message, the problem persists. I just bought a DJI OM 5, and in timelapse mode, I can only use one of the three lenses my iPhone 13 pro has. This makes no sense. I am considering returning the product and having a look at Zhiyun products.

SAME!!! Absolutely ridiculous that this is not supported or even mentioned anywhere in the literature that this is a limitation:
2022-7-17
Use props
fansb9531d02
New

Singapore

It’s august 2022 and this feature is still not implemented! I bought the om5 just for this purpose (ultrawide panned Timelapse on a iPhone 13 pro max).

When will the app be updated just to handle this basic functionality? I may have to explore other options now.

Does anyone have a workaround?
2022-8-30
Use props
djiuser_puBduAtKwcqd
New

United States

Dear DJI support,

Any update on the arrival of wide angle and zoom capable Mimo app for Pixel pro 7?

Gratefully
Aresh
2023-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules