Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Archived software firmware
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ithacus
lvl.2

United States

Hello fellow Birds of Play,

I hope this plea is found by one in the know.
I had just seen on 9/16/20 a thread which contained an achived list of links of firmware and software in which were on DJI.com but embedded in such a way that they did not show nor could be found by a search. Although contained in that list was past files ALL I want is the latest firmware and DJI GO app for my two P3Ps.

I know I am NOT asking for an unreasonable request !! 2015 I spent $3000 for 2 plus accessories, all I want is the ability to fly them.

The DJI GO app is essential to fly safely. If there is anyone that thinks it would be fair, let's say for example, was sold an automobile but was told they had to ship the auto back just to put fuel it each time it needed...please feel free to make your case.

Cambridge dictionary : extort - to get something, especially money, by threat or force or with difficulty.

2020-9-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this matter. I will forward this concern to our designated DJI support team for further evaluation. Thank you.
2020-9-22
Use props
Rigworker
lvl.4
Flight distance : 52303 ft
Canada

Have you tried here:  https://www.dji.com/ca/downloads/products/phantom-3-pro
2020-9-22
Use props
Ithacus
lvl.2

United States

Yes, the download page was the first place I looked (I was running DJI Pilot 1.1.2), the page you suggest, the iOS link takes me to Apple app store but it can not be downloaded independently so it is not possible to delete and re-install the app... it can only be automatically updated, via running the app and choosing update which automatically goes and updates (I think DJI Pilot actually linked and went to iTunes not App Store and updated..I forget)Sad it only has 9 minutes flight time.

2020-9-26
Use props
Ithacus
lvl.2

United States

I bought both P3Ps in 2015, one of which I closeted after testing for any DOA issues....which had none.
2020-9-26
Use props
Rigworker
lvl.4
Flight distance : 52303 ft
Canada

Ithacus Posted at 9-26 01:19
I bought both P3Ps in 2015, one of which I closeted after testing for any DOA issues....which had none.

That link was more for the firmware you wanted. The Pilot app is now DJI Go and is in the app store.
This link shows the version is for P3
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/dji-go/id943780750
2020-9-29
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Ithacus,

You are looking for Phantom Help (Phantomhelp.com).  Everything you want and need is there.

Take care and be safe!

Aloha and Drone On!
2020-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules