Litchi
2304 10 2020-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VanzPix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 229672 ft
France

Hello, I have the beta lychee version 4.18.0.beta.g and I can not connect the mini it tells me impossible connection with the DJI servers to check the application.
How do I do that?
Thank you
2020-9-21
Use props
Ph3onix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2341886 ft
France

salut vanzPix comment tu va ?j"ai eu le même soucis que j'ai résolut quand j'ai changé mon câble de connexion car j"ai remarqué que litchi est trés capricieux avec les câbles essaye peut être que ça vient de la pour toi aussi  ont ne sais jamais  
2020-9-21
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
France

Ph3onix Posted at 9-21 01:28
salut vanzPix comment tu va ?j"ai eu le même soucis que j'ai résolut quand j'ai changé mon câble de connexion car j"ai remarqué que litchi est trés capricieux avec les câbles essaye peut être que ça vient de la pour toi aussi  ont ne sais jamais
Salut je vais bien merci je vais essayer ça merci pour la piste
Bon c'est pas ça j'ai testé mes deux câbles, les deux ce connecte bien mais le message connexion impossible aux serveurs  dji et tjrs la..
2020-9-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to using a third party application. I hope that our valued DJI co pilots can provide you the best recommendation for this query. Just a friendly reminder, since the Litchi application is not tested by our DJI R&D team, it work but we cannot guarantee the stability and compatibility of the said application during flight. Please use the recommended DJI application for the DJI Mavic Mini which is the DJI Fly to ensure the stability and compatibility during missions. Thank you.
2020-9-22
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
France

No Android beta litchi user to help me
2020-9-23
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Did you buy the application or are you using another version of the web?
2020-9-23
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I tried all the versions of the web (non-paid) and none works, I had to buy it, although I do not regret it
2020-9-23
Use props
Patrickfrance90
lvl.1
France

VanzPix Posted at 9-21 01:40
Salut je vais bien merci  je vais essayer ça merci pour la piste
Bon c'est pas ça j'ai testé mes deux câbles, les deux ce connecte bien mais le message connexion impossible aux serveurs  dji et tjrs la..

Lenovo Tab M8 Quad-Core, 2Go RAM, 32Go ROM, Android 9
DJI Fly 1.1.8
Litchi Beta 4.18.0

les deux fonctionnent correctement, une app après l'autre
un bon cable micro USB 20cm  à 10€ fait l'affaire

par contre le HUB Litchi ne synchronise plus les missions, çà marchait, çà marche plus, tout réinstallé c'est pareil

Si vous avez une idée, merci par avance
2020-9-25
Use props
Alevpi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 43560 ft
Russia

Today I put Litchi Beta 4.18.0, too, everything works fine.
2020-9-26
Use props
philgib
lvl.3

France

Good day.  Did you have to pay for that beta ?

Thank you
2020-9-27
Use props
Pandu Setiawan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 571512 ft
Indonesia

I have this problem too a few days ago. I download the app from internet,and the app can't connect to the server. But when I buy the app from playstore,everything goes smooth now.
2020-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules