DJI OM4 Vibrations
3353 6 2020-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jangonzales
New
Flight distance : 129193 ft
Philippines

Hi. I am having issues with vibrations using the DJI OM4 with my iPhone 11 Pro Max.  I am on IOS14.   I am using the clip and followed all the instructions but still getting vibrations.
2020-9-21
Use props
Cavu Films
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can you post an example?
2020-9-21
Use props
Fotorican
lvl.1

United States

Have the same issue. New magic 2 received two days ago. Now DJi wants me to send it in. I bought to upgrade for an upcoming commercial shoot this weekend.
I'm returning it and buying a new one. DJI support is horrible.
2020-9-21
Use props
Fotorican
lvl.1

United States

Video coming soon
2020-9-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there jangonzales. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. As of the moment we are working hard to adapt the new operating system to the DJI Osmo Mobile 4. If you are completely unable to use the said DJI product, kindly please use a mobile device with a slightly lower version operating system. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2020-9-21
Use props
djiuser_l4vgAhrr1q9N
New

Costa Rica

I am having the same problem. When I turn to the right. I don't know if the weight is the cause. My phone is the redmi note 9 pro.
2020-9-27
Use props
djiuser_OV9R9ctkHDEd
New

United States

I seem to be having a vibration issue too with a recently purchased OM 4.  Mine starts to vibrate when in the FPV mode and the phone is horizontal.   I'll rotate it counter clockwise and at about a 45 degree angle it'll start to vibrate, but when I rotate it clockwise it seems to be fine.  It only does this when the phone is in landscape.  When I put the phone in portrait  I can rotate it both ways with no vibration.  I've gone through the app calibration and balancing.    Phone is a Galaxy Note 10 Ultra and the specs say it should be able to handle it.    I also have the Osmo Mobile 3 and the same phone works fine with it.   Any ideas what might be the cause?
2021-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules