Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
driverseat
First Officer
Flight distance : 1788576 ft
Netherlands

298/5000

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Hi,
Maybe someone can help me further, I bought my new DJI drone through Aliexpress. But now I have the question: Can I also register my new Mavic 2 Air with DJI in connection for warranty? If so, where do I do it and how?

Thank you for your response,
Driverseat

2020-9-21
Use props
Cavu Films
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just use the same DJI account to register all your drones.
2020-9-21
Use props
driverseat
First Officer
Netherlands

Hi, i did allready but without the result. Installed "DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic" under the same account. Updated the last level of software. Is that enough to do because I don't see even the icon in the DJI forum.

Thanks for your reply anyway.

Driverseat
2020-9-21
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would contact them through their chat line. It worked well for me once.
2020-9-21
Use props
driverseat
First Officer
Netherlands

GaryDoug Posted at 9-21 20:42
I would contact them through their chat line. It worked well for me once.

Thnks, I give it a try.

Regards
driverseat
2020-9-22
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The activation is through the app and pops up once when you first boot up the drone. Be sure to have set up your personal DJI account in the app
2020-9-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

driverseat Posted at 9-21 09:39
Hi, i did allready but without the result. Installed "DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic" under the same account. Updated the last level of software. Is that enough to do because I don't see even the icon in the DJI forum.

Thanks for your reply anyway.

Hi Driverseat, just to verify, did you purchase a second-hand drone? The icon will show up automatically if the drone was activated by your DJI account, however, if it is not a brand new drone, the icon won't show up. You may PM me the serial number and your DJI account, I'd like to help you check it, thanks.
2020-9-22
Use props
driverseat
First Officer
Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-22 01:26
Hi Driverseat, just to verify, did you purchase a second-hand drone? The icon will show up automatically if the drone was activated by your DJI account, however, if it is not a brand new drone, the icon won't show up. You may PM me the serial number and your DJI account, I'd like to help you check it, thanks.

3N3BH7K00204X5 is the serial numer of my Mavic 2 Air "Fly more combo". I bought him new in the box and via Aliexpress dealer China Dealer/Seller number Shop5777581 Store.

DJI (account) User driverseat03

Friendly Regards,
Peter
2020-9-22
Use props
driverseat
First Officer
Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-22 01:26

Hi Natalia I have found some more information about the new status of my Mavic 2 air drone but i could not upload this file because it's another format. It is the Invoice and credit payment of this drone from August 12th. Also I have documents of shipment from DHL from China to my adres.

I hope it will be enough evidence that the drone was new in the box.

Greetings and Regards from driverseat03@gmail.com
2020-9-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

driverseat Posted at 9-22 02:20
3N3BH7K00204X5 is the serial numer of my Mavic 2 Air "Fly more combo". I bought him new in the box and via Aliexpress dealer China Dealer/Seller number Shop5777581 Store.

DJI (account) User driverseat03

Hi Peter, I have sent you a PM.
2020-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules