Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wolic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 130046 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello,

in july my affiliate account was upgraded for cash payment (hurray! before i was only able to use the DJI Credits).
End of august i should get my first payout from july. The amount was now one month as "pendig payment". Today, the amount has disappeared and a new amount has been deducted from my account balance and is now shown as pending payment instead of the first amount. But i didn't receive the first amount to my bank account! So its lookes like the first cash payment ist lost or stucked elsewehre, but i cant see it. What happend to that first payment? What will happen to the second??Already two months ago, I didn't receive any answer to my emails to promoter@dji.com.

Can anybody help me and tell me what the problem is? I don't want the money to be lost!

2020-9-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we're sorry to know about this. We'll seek the attention of the team for further assistance. Thank you so much for your patience, Wolic.
2020-9-21
Use props
Wolic
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Hi DJI Diana,

thanks for the answer. I hope you can solve the problem quickly and tell me the cause.
2020-9-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Wolic Posted at 9-21 21:47
Hi DJI Diana,

thanks for the answer. I hope you can solve the problem quickly and tell me the cause.

You're welcome. It has been forwarded to the related team to follow up, hope there will be an update soon. Any further assistance needed, please feel free to let me know.
2020-9-22
Use props
Wolic
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Any updates from the related team so far?
2020-9-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Wolic Posted at 9-22 22:37
Any updates from the related team so far?

Hi there, we'd received the feedback from the team, the payment was not made because of the lack of bank info of the promoter, our team will contact you asap regarding this case and sort it out.
2020-9-23
Use props
Wolic
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 9-23 00:35
Hi there, we'd received the feedback from the team, the payment was not made because of the lack of bank info of the promoter, our team will contact you asap regarding this case and sort it out.

Hi Diana,

thanks for the feedback.
I emailed my bank information to promoter@dji.com back in july as a response of the email, wich tells me that i am eligible for cash payment. A few days later i asked for a confirmation. Never got a answer from promoter@dji.com.

I will wait for the mail from your team with further infomration. Hope it will come soon.

Wolic
2020-9-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Wolic Posted at 9-23 00:40
Hi Diana,

thanks for the feedback.

Sorry for the waiting, Wolic. I will inform the proper team and sort out the case asap for you.
2020-9-24
Use props
Wolic
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Hi Diana,

can you please remind your colleagues that I have written to them? Unfortunately the problem is still not completely solved but I haven't received a reply by mail for a few days.

Wolic
2020-10-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Wolic Posted at 10-13 10:14
Hi Diana,

can you please remind your colleagues that I have written to them? Unfortunately the problem is still not completely solved but I haven't received a reply by mail for a few days.

Hi Wolic, I have informed the proper team again to follow up on your issue, our team will reply to your email soon. Thanks for your patience.
2020-10-14
Use props
DJI Jim
lvl.2
Flight distance : 181142 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 10-14 02:58
Hi Wolic, I have informed the proper team again to follow up on your issue, our team will reply to your email soon. Thanks for your patience.

Hi! I am having a similar issue with my promoter account. I have had a few hundred dollars sitting in "Commission Payment Pending" for a few months. I have emailed the promoter email address 3 times with no responses.
2020-10-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

DJI Jim Posted at 10-16 06:35
Hi! I am having a similar issue with my promoter account. I have had a few hundred dollars sitting in "Commission Payment Pending" for a few months. I have emailed the promoter email address 3 times with no responses.

Hi there. We do apologize to know about this. We'll forward this to the team for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience.
2020-10-16
Use props
Wolic
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 10-14 02:58
Hi Wolic, I have informed the proper team again to follow up on your issue, our team will reply to your email soon. Thanks for your patience.

Hi Diana,

It's very frustrating because I still haven't received a reply (after the feedback from Promoter a month ago and my emails in the past 1-2 weeks).
Since there is also a lot of money involved, it makes things even more annoying.

Wolic
2020-10-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Wolic Posted at 10-18 22:39
Hi Diana,

It's very frustrating because I still haven't received a reply (after the feedback from Promoter a month ago and my emails in the past 1-2 weeks).

Hi Wolic, our team has replied to your email. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused, we have forwarded your situation to the related team again, hope your issue will be sorted out soon. Thanks.
2020-10-19
Use props
DJI Jim
lvl.2
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 10-16 07:39
Hi there. We do apologize to know about this. We'll forward this to the team for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience.

Hi again,
Still no email response or info from the team on my end. Is there any way you can check on this again for me?

Thanks.
2020-10-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

DJI Jim Posted at 10-27 16:04
Hi again,
Still no email response or info from the team on my end. Is there any way you can check on this again for me?

I am sincerely sorry for the waiting, I will contact the proper team again and urge for the update to me, I will keep you updated if I hear back from them.
2020-10-27
Use props
Wolic
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Hello Diana,

can you please ask your colleagues again to answer my last email? There are still some problems and I always get an answer to my mails only when you remind them.

Wolic
2020-11-10
Use props
DJI Jim
lvl.2
United States

Hi Diana,
Still no correspondence from that team and now my commission rate has changed from 5 to 1% on new products even though they said there would be no change for social media accounts. This is becoming more and more frustrating. Is anybody manning the promoter emails since I never receive anything back from them.  
2020-11-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Wolic Posted at 11-10 10:33
Hello Diana,

can you please ask your colleagues again to answer my last email? There are still some problems and I always get an answer to my mails only when you remind them.

Hi Wolic, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I'll contact the proper team to check it.
2020-11-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

DJI Jim Posted at 11-10 19:30
Hi Diana,
Still no correspondence from that team and now my commission rate has changed from 5 to 1% on new products even though they said there would be no change for social media accounts. This is becoming more and more frustrating. Is anybody manning the promoter emails since I never receive anything back from them.

Hi there, I have replied to your post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Dlastpost, please check it, thanks.
2020-11-11
Use props
Wolic
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-11 01:36
Hi Wolic, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I'll contact the proper team to check it.

Hi Natalia,

unfortunately I still haven't received an answer from the promoter team. Maybe you can contact them again?
My problem should be solved urgently before November 20th, because I'm afraid that otherwise it will be postponed for another month.
2020-11-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Wolic Posted at 11-16 00:32
Hi Natalia,

unfortunately I still haven't received an answer from the promoter team. Maybe you can contact them again?

I will help to forward your request to the team again.
2020-11-16
Use props
Wolic
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Hi,

still no answer ... Can you please contact the team again?
I really need an answer.

Thank you!
2020-11-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Wolic Posted at 11-29 13:49
Hi,

still no answer ... Can you please contact the team again?

I have forwarded your request again. Thanks.
2020-11-29
Use props
DJI Jim
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-11 01:47
Hi there, I have replied to your post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=228671&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dlastpost%26orderby%3Dlastpost%26orderby%3Dlastpost, please check it, thanks.

Hi there,
I have still not received any emails or communication from the promoter team at all, all of my funds have been stuck in commission payment pending for 6 months now and and I have become extremely unhappy with the promoter team. We keep getting told that the team here is pinging them but nothing has happened in such a long time. I need more info on whats going on and why my funds have been tied up for so long. I know you all are trying but just telling them to message us doesn't seem to work at all. I don’t care if it comes out as a commission payment or if it goes to dji credit, I just want to have access to it.  
2020-12-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

DJI Jim Posted at 12-4 13:35
Hi there,
I have still not received any emails or communication from the promoter team at all, all of my funds have been stuck in commission payment pending for 6 months now and and I have become extremely unhappy with the promoter team. We keep getting told that the team here is pinging them but nothing has happened in such a long time. I need more info on whats going on and why my funds have been tied up for so long. I know you all are trying but just telling them to message us doesn't seem to work at all. I don’t care if it comes out as a commission payment or if it goes to dji credit, I just want to have access to it.

Sorry for the late response. I have sent you PM, please check it, thanks.
2020-12-7
Use props
Wolic
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Again, can you please contact the affiliate team?
I have another follow up email that i need an answer to.

Thank you!
2020-12-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Wolic Posted at 12-15 10:11
Again, can you please contact the affiliate team?
I have another follow up email that i need an answer to.

Hi, I had asked the team to check and reply your email. Please wait patiently.
2020-12-16
Use props
Wolic
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-16 00:09
Hi, I had asked the team to check and reply your email. Please wait patiently.

Hi, still no response.
2020-12-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Wolic Posted at 12-24 00:54
Hi, still no response.

Hi Wolic, I have sent you a PM.
2020-12-24
Use props
Wolic
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-24 19:38
Hi Wolic, I have sent you a PM.

Hi Natalia, i send you a PM back.
2020-12-25
Use props
DJI Jim
lvl.2
United States

Wolic Posted at 12-25 08:51

Hey,
Does the promoter team reply to your emails at all? I never receive anything from them even if I email them or if the mod here says they reach out to them. I have been trying for months and have not gotten a single email from that team.
2020-12-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Wolic Posted at 12-25 08:51

Received with thanks, I'll help to forward your situation to the corresponding team to follow up again.
2020-12-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

DJI Jim Posted at 12-26 18:55
Hey,
Does the promoter team reply to your emails at all? I never receive anything from them even if I email them or if the mod here says they reach out to them. I have been trying for months and have not gotten a single email from that team.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've replied to your personal message, I'll help to forward your situation to the corresponding team to follow up again. Thanks.
2020-12-26
Use props
Wolic
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Jim Posted at 12-26 18:55
Hey,

Hi,

yes they have answered me many times. But unfortunately always with a very long waiting time and often only when I have addressed again here in the forum. Due to the fact that between the answers can then lie partly 2-4 weeks, the whole thing drags unfortunately ...
2020-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules