Help
1081 5 2020-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_gfKhU5E23Uih
lvl.1

United States

If there Is anyway someone can give me corporate number it would be greatly appreciated u can even text me it 817 894 2324 I just found out my drone i mailed back to get fixed was open and taken and the customer service is giving me the runaround and my mavic 2. Is how I live and take care of my children. And family I do all kind of wedding videos pictures , real estate pics ect I dont have 1 month let alone any longer please someone help. My tracking number is 1zx902w99095864465 and the case number is cas-5025803-n0c0n7. Please anyone pass this along i need to reach frank Wang CEO of DJI or someone that has authority cause the customer service is awful and not of any help thanks god bless!
2020-9-21
Use props
djiuser_gfKhU5E23Uih
lvl.1

United States

Help. My drone was stolen im mail during repair by dji

If there Is anyway someone can give me corporate number it would be greatly appreciated u can even text me it 817 894 2324 I just found out my drone i mailed back to get fixed was open and taken and the customer service is giving me the runaround and my mavic 2. Is how I live and take care of my children. And family I do all kind of wedding videos pictures , real estate pics ect I dont have 1 month let alone any longer please someone help. My tracking number is 1zx902w99095864465 and the case number is cas-5025803-n0c0n7. Please anyone pass this along i need to reach frank Wang CEO of DJI or someone that has authority cause the customer service is awful and not of any help thanks god bless!
2020-9-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. We're saddened to know about this. We'll forward this with the higher level team for further assistance. Please check your emails and keep your lines open.

Thank you for your patience.
2020-9-21
Use props
djiuser_gfKhU5E23Uih
lvl.1

United States

I have kept the lines of communication open but have not received anything of any kind of help OR straight answer.i always get the same answer no one knows anything we will get back to u by email but still no email I call ask for supervisor they say one will call back in next day then days later I call back and they claim they have called this has been a total nightmare then to top it off once I dod talk to supervisor its almost as if I was being blamed for something that wasn't in my control i dont understand why the costumer service is do useless and of no help when this company is like a multi billion dollar company. I hope in the future this businesses customer service gets better and after reading all these forums like if peoples things are under warranty and broke for god sake surly thos multi billion dollar business can replace users items and it not be like pulling teeth DJI makes enough money replacing items especially under warranty or insurances dates good should be fixed
2020-9-23
Use props
djiuser_gfKhU5E23Uih
lvl.1

United States

I also ran out of space and wanted to add if anything good comes from my situation and gets fixed by DJI I will gladly update this forum and let everyone know cause im about the facts business and I will gladly share if DJI makes my situation right and fixes this problem but thus far 2 weeks in I really feel this nightmare will only get worse .pray for me!

2020-9-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_gfKhU5E23Uih Posted at 9-23 10:13
I also ran out of space and wanted to add if anything good comes from my situation and gets fixed by DJI I will gladly update this forum and let everyone know cause im about the facts business and I will gladly share if DJI makes my situation right and fixes this problem but thus far 2 weeks in I really feel this nightmare will only get worse .pray for me!

Per the case records, our supervisor should have contacted you, sorry to know the issue still hasn't been solved. We will inform our supervisor to contact you again as soon as possible, please wait patiently, thank you.
2020-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules