Osmo 3 Trigger Lock isn't working
3239 7 2020-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Darsh Dave
lvl.1
India

Hi,
     Darsh here... i just received my osmo 3 gimbal... I've check most of the functions and they are working preety fine. But Lock mode isn't functinoing. I've tried everything possible. Is this a product defect or some firmware. Please guide me, should I return it back (Bought from Amazon).
2020-9-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Darsh Dave. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please and can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo application to see if the issue will still persist. Thank you.
2020-9-22
Use props
kUrGaN_UK
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Darsh Dave - I have the same issue, did you get this resolved?
2020-9-26
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 229672 ft
France

If I understood correctly you want to locked your focus? Press long on the small yellow square for the locked
2020-10-2
Use props
costask
New
Cyprus

Hello and good morning to all
I have the same exact issue

I bought 2 from AMAZON and both when you press the Trigger button to hold the phone in position facing in the same direction you want it to , it Does not work
Its like the trigger button is not responding
The phone keeps moving making it very hard to capture what you want

The other shortcuts on the trigger work tho , the double tab and triple.

But the Main one the hold position is not working! At its frustrating

Any ideas? Could it be a software issue? Or is it hardware and we need to send it back?
2020-10-2
Use props
costask
New
Cyprus

Same here , been looking at Youtube videos all day trying to understand whats going on but it seems that its just not working as intended
2020-10-3
Use props
kliquorish
lvl.1
South Africa

costask Posted at 2020-10-3 02:23
Same here , been looking at Youtube videos all day trying to understand whats going on but it seems that its just not working as intended

I just received my second Osmo 3 - I returned the first as the hold trigger button to lock function didn't work and on trying it with this one it doesn't work either.
2021-2-16
Use props
kliquorish
lvl.1
South Africa

I just received my second Osmo 3 - I returned the first as the hold trigger button to lock function didn't work and on trying it with this one it doesn't work either.

Please could someone tell me why this is happening? The sport mode function and all the other trigger functions work but why not this one? It's the most important... Do I need to return this one too?
2021-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules