Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Presenting Ericeira with DJI Products
1084 9 2020-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ecastro70
lvl.1
Flight distance : 975627 ft
Portugal

Hi everyone and DJI

I want o share a video I made with my videos all of them filmed with the MAvic Mini and Osmo Moblie 3 with my Ihone 11 Pro

I made the video of a village I love - Ericeira near Lisbon - and for sure I want to share with DJI the capacity you gave with your products.

2020-9-22
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Your love for the place is evident in the content of this video. Nice musical accompaniment too.  It's a bit long though, I feel. Perhaps edit it down to 3 minutes or so.  Most people don't have the attention span to watch all the way through such a lengthy production. ( I persisted to the end) The quality is excellent, so perhaps had it been presented as a series of 3 rather than one LONG production it would be more palatable. My remarks are intended to be helpful rather than critical.Thanks for the share.
2020-9-22
Use props
ecastro70
lvl.1
Flight distance : 975627 ft
Portugal

Blériot53 Posted at 9-22 08:29
Your love for the place is evident in the content of this video. Nice musical accompaniment too.  It's a bit long though, I feel. Perhaps edit it down to 3 minutes or so.  Most people don't have the attention span to watch all the way through such a lengthy production. ( I persisted to the end) The quality is excellent, so perhaps had it been presented as a series of 3 rather than one LONG production it would be more palatable. My remarks are intended to be helpful rather than critical.Thanks for the share.

Thanks foe your reply. You are right. Is a long video. I will work on a short one!!!!
2020-9-22
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ecastro70 Posted at 9-22 08:34
Thanks foe your reply. You are right. Is a long video. I will work on a short one!!!!

I look forward to your next posting
2020-9-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Stunning footage.  Maybe try to shorten it a bit next time.  But that's just me as I tend to prefer the 3-4 minute videos.  Really enjoyed the background music.
2020-9-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice video!
I agree on the length (personally I try to keep things 2-4 minutes
2020-9-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

PS, I subscribed to your channel via 2 channels .
Mine are http://www.youtube.com/c/tricksandtipsnl
http://www.youtube.com/c/PeterMontfrooij
2020-9-22
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very nicely done
2020-9-22
Use props