Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cannot press "Save" when creating video with Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite
562 1 2020-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dr. Alex
lvl.3
Flight distance : 156916 ft
Bulgaria

Hello.

I have problems with the DJI Fly app:

1. When creating videos app is in landscape mode
2. After I add the needed photos/videos for a template the "Save/Share" button is unpressible -hence I cannot create video
2020-9-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Dr. Alex. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for your DJI Mavic Mini to see if the issue will still persist. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic Mimi and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite will be able to work on the DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Mavic Mini. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application. Thank you for your understanding.

2020-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules