DJI goggles not showing drone feed?
578 2 2020-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AJ-22
lvl.1

United Kingdom

hi everyone, i posted a few months ago about this problem i've had and after some help it was resolved for quite some time. I will try to explain things as clearly as possible, im still a beginner so bare with me. When i turn my drone/goggles/controller on, after a few seconds of seeing my feed through the goggles, I will lose signal and a random black screen, or rgb type screen will come up and stay like that. everything else works perfectly just the video through the goggles. Usually this clears up after I leave the drone for a little while but today it hasn't stopped.

In the past someone said to reflash firmware and that did work in the past. however now this is not working either and at this point I have no idea what to do. The drone itself was a ready to fly DJI air unit drone so its built correct and in the past this problem was just random here and there but as I said before it's now every time i'm turning on so I basically cannot fly. I actually had one of my best flights yesterday also with 0 problems and today went to fly and this happened again after a long time.

I appreicate any help,

thank you

example of what comes up

example of what comes up
2020-9-22
Use props
mc54
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1030 ft

United States

Check your camera connection. Is it loose?
2020-9-23
Use props
AJ-22
lvl.1

United Kingdom

mc54 Posted at 9-23 05:27
Check your camera connection. Is it loose?

hey bro, I took the top of the frame off to have a look but the connection from the air unit cam to the actual air unit looks fine. When I turn on the drone the camera feed is there for a few seconds then goes, after it goes the OSD, menus and everything can still be used. I have no idea what is happening to be honest
2020-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules