MA2 ISO limit in Video
701 13 2020-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Thymios
lvl.1
Greece

Hello everyone. i recently got my MA2... I followed the instructions about first charging and updating that i was given by the store i purchased my drone and everything seems fine except one thing. When i turn the manual exposure settings for video (in every mode but i care about the normal, not quick one), it seems that i can't go above 1600 ISO while there was no limitation in photography.
I tried to downgrade or refresh the firmware using "DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic" both in Windows and MacOS but it kept failing on the way. I sort of looked some videos on Youtube but i couldn't find something about it. Does anyone had the same problem before?
2020-9-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please provide a short sample video of the issue for better assistance. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2020-9-24
Use props
Thymios
lvl.1
Greece

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-24 06:33
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please provide a short sample video of the issue for better assistance. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Before i provide any short of video sample all i want to know is if having 1600 ISO when i am in the video mode is normal or I should have had a limit up to 6400.
2020-9-24
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thymios Posted at 9-24 10:04
Before i provide any short of video sample all i want to know is if having 1600 ISO when i am in the video mode is normal or I should have had a limit up to 6400.

2020-9-24
Use props
Thymios
lvl.1
Greece

https://youtu.be/cgpfQAk5m6o
2020-9-24
Use props
Thymios
lvl.1
Greece

2020-9-24
Use props
Thymios
lvl.1
Greece

Does the video i uploaded help somehow???
2020-9-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thymios Posted at 9-24 10:45

Thank you for the additional information. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. May I know, was the DJI Assistant 2 downloaded from this link? Did the drone failed it's initial update? May I know the store where the drone was purchased please? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-9-25
Use props
Thymios
lvl.1
Greece

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-25 12:53
Thank you for the additional information. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. May I know, was the DJI Assistant 2 downloaded from this link? Did the drone failed it's initial update? May I know the store where the drone was purchased please? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
At first, this is the store i got my drone. https://dronescanner.gr/

It didn't failed the initial update. As i inspected the settings i reached in the ISO in video problem and there was when I tried the assistant 2 application (through my PC) in order to refresh the update or downgrade and upgrade again but it failed both tries.
I downloaded assistant 2 through dji's page (the link u sent had an error)
Is there maybe a method of factory reset?

P.S.: I asked in a forum on FB made for mavic users in our country and they told me that it's not a problem.
2020-9-25
Use props
Thymios
lvl.1
Greece

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-25 12:53

I have an update. I reinstalled the Assistant and I managed to downgrade and update again the drone to the latest version. There is still limitation in ISO for every video mode. Nothing really changed.
2020-9-26
Use props
Zakkorn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 669442 ft
Greece

Thymios Posted at 9-26 13:01
I have an update. I reinstalled the Assistant and I managed to downgrade and update again the drone to the latest version. There is still limitation in ISO for every video mode. Nothing really changed.

If you record on D-Cine you have 1600 ISO limit. If you record in Normal you have 6400 limit.
I have no idea why. But it seems its normal.
2020-9-28
Use props
Thymios
lvl.1
Greece

Zakkorn Posted at 9-28 09:43
If you record on D-Cine you have 1600 ISO limit. If you record in Normal you have 6400 limit.
I have no idea why. But it seems its normal.

obviously, in every video I've seen that they had 6400 ISO, must have been in Normal mode. Thanks man, that cleared everything now!
2020-9-28
Use props
Stay_Real
lvl.4
Flight distance : 25052 ft
Hong Kong

Thymios Posted at 9-28 09:58
obviously, in every video I've seen that they had 6400 ISO, must have been in Normal mode. Thanks man, that cleared everything now!

I don't get it. How would that be? As per checking your video, I saw it's normal mode under video mode. Why still has 1600 limitations?
2020-10-23
Use props
Thymios
lvl.1
Greece

Stay_Real Posted at 10-23 10:00
I don't get it. How would that be? As per checking your video, I saw it's normal mode under video mode. Why still has 1600 limitations?

My mistake, I meant Normal Color Profile. There is a limitation in "D-Cinelike"!
2020-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules