755 2 2020-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alf_Skaar
lvl.2
Flight distance : 159567 ft
Norway

why ?

no HDMI out have to pay for a smart controller to get something that should be standard to begin with.
no analog video out.

impractical and impossible to use for racing du to cost for the smart controller.

I have
1 new Vista (updated to latest firmware)
1 caddex nebula nano
1 DJI camera

To DJI can i sell the Vista or do it need to be unregistered in some way ?

I m supporting Shark Byte someone that listens to what we need for racing.

Alf Skaar
2020-9-22
Use props
djiuser_lHrfXCWYnneX
New

United Kingdom

sadly I can't agree more. Took the dive and purchased the DJI HD system and its just not living up to what clearly is the hype and thinking of returning the lot!

Being an ecosystem I get but when paying too dollar I expect top dollar product.

Issues from day 1.

Air units are not built to any standard mounting fitting and have to be little more than tie wrapped into place.

Vista nebula is shockingly bad with poot image that for the money is a joke!

The googles fit poorly with bags of light spill with no included shims or additional padding (oh but you can buy some) joke

No tough case included. For crying out loud this is a massive investment DJI! Even eachine provide a case. No case when your buying a 600 quid goggle is a joke!

In general the feel is that this is work in progress and not a thought out finished product. The image quality with the pixilated and blotchy processing artifacts make the experience poor and switching to focus mode destroys the whole point
2020-9-27
Use props
DanGro
lvl.2

Germany

djiuser_lHrfXCWYnneX Posted at 9-27 06:43
sadly I can't agree more. Took the dive and purchased the DJI HD system and its just not living up to what clearly is the hype and thinking of returning the lot!

Being an ecosystem I get but when paying too dollar I expect top dollar product.

Why would you buy a Caddx Nebula, which is clearly aimed at builds where the 4 grams and size difference to the much better Caddx Vista count? And then have the nerve to complain about image quality to thousands of people who are more than satisfied?
Do you have anything constructive to add, or am I just feeding trolls here?
2020-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules