Not receiving authorization zone unlock verfication text
23005 48 2020-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd7c686ae
New
Vanuatu

Hello, impossible to receive by SMS the unlock code of a blue zone in Port-Vila Vanuatu

Thanks for making the necessary
2022-9-24
Use props
Indio
Second Officer
Flight distance : 303373 ft
  • >>>
Austria

the current unlock procedure is really a horror : -(
2022-9-24
Use props
djiuser_xariyXUyfPmP
New

United States

It isn't sending SMS for me either... Tried both the DJI RC controller (one with the screen for the Mini 3), phone app and desktop website. None will send an SMS. It took 30 seconds to get LAANC approval, I've been trying to get DJI approval for 2 hours...
2022-10-8
Use props
Indio
Second Officer
Flight distance : 303373 ft
  • >>>
Austria

unlock for the DJI Go4 app:

https://d32xrmdsd5z66d.cloudfron ... for+DJI+GO+4+V2.pdf

unlock for the DJI fly app:

https://terra-1-g.djicdn.com/7a6 ... DJI%20Fly%20App.pdf
2022-10-8
Use props
Morken
lvl.1

United States

Had the exact same problem. Sent an email to flysafe@dji.com explaining my situation, they answer immediately with a general message and, within minutes, a rep (probably from China) contacted me asking for info (provider and telephone #, controller serial #, coordinates, etc). Minutes after my response she contacted me again with the solution. This is true. I'm a user and my problem was solved after I followed her instructions.

Just checked the number of satellites (must be at least 10) and performed all updates (specially the fly safe database).
After that the drone took off normally.

Never receiveed the code by phone, though... thay seem to still have an issue there.

Hope it helps. Stay safe.
2022-10-14
Use props
KevinRoberts
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49669 ft

United States

What Cellular service provider are you using? I have been testing a Mini 2 and Mini SE for a month without issues. In the last few days, the Mini 2 could not take off indoors or nearby. I could not receive any  un-lock codes via text. I wondered if it was the same issue I had a few years ago with the IRS. For several years, I could not receive a confirmation code to set up a user portal. It turns out that their system can't text message anyone using an MVNO Cell company like Mint Mobile.  There are only 35 million people (in the USA) using pre-paid MVNO service providers.
2022-10-16
Use props
djiuser_JwT0UwfnenBM
New

United States

Sms code does not work. I live near an airport so my drone is locked. Tried to get the SMS code a million times. Never came, not once.
2022-10-19
Use props
djiuser_zSnNKpUTZDti
lvl.1

United States

FWIW I was able to get SMS codes sent if I used a "domestic" IP via a VPN from USVI.
2022-10-25
Use props
Crosetti
lvl.1
United States

1 pretty obvious thing, but may help somebody (I didn't notice for few days)
I had the same issue ... never received a text with the code to unlock.
It was the country code. Once I changed it from "ALL" to my specific country the text came through.
3-11 08:48
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules