(Easy) Feature Request for Pano shoots: 2x4 grid
368 3 2020-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tof111
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi,

I really like the Osmo Pocket, and being able to take panoramic photos is really useful to me.

However, currently Osmo pocket ony provides the following options when taking panos:
* 180degrees (4 photo horizontally, 4x1)
* 3x3  (9 photos, 3x3 grid)

I would really love if another option was provided such as: 2x4  (ie 2 lines of 4 photos).
This would provide a bit more vertical room than the 180deg (often the view looks quite constrained), and would provide a better and wider view than the 3x3.

This would be an easy feature to add, as it's just another configuration.

Would it be possible to have this feature added?

Thanks
2020-9-23
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing
2020-9-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for creating this post and sharing your informative insights regarding this matter. I will forward this thread and recommendation to our designated DJI support team for further attention. Thank you.
2020-9-24
Use props
Tof111
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-24 08:01
Hi. Thank you for creating this post and sharing your informative insights regarding this matter. I will forward this thread and recommendation to our designated DJI support team for further attention. Thank you.

Thank you.

Just as an illustration (shot today) of a case where 1x4 is too narrow. The top of house disappears:

If it was 2x4 grid, there would be more sky, and the photo could be cropped and still have a subject in full, uncut
2020-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules