Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tTownTom
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1928192 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Hi!
My Inspire 2 have had an issue lately where the landing gear is not lowering fully when the drone comes in for landing. This results in the gimbal juuust scratching the surface as the drone lands. This is an issue as it is damaging to the gimbal/optics, and also if I power the drone down and then back up, the gimbal motors are fighting gravity upon the boot calibration procedure. I'll then have to hold the drone up above the ground as I boot it up, for the gimbal to do it's thing.

When unpacking the drone and putting it out of travel mode the landing gear always lowers to the right position. The error only occurs after flight.

Anyone else had this or have any idea how to solve this issue?

Cheers
2020-9-23
Use props
Coyut
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2559222 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

contact https://www.dji.com/support
The motor to push the landing gear up/down has always been a weak point.
2020-9-23
Use props
tTownTom
lvl.2
  • >>>
Norway

I don't think the motor is the problem - like I said: the landing gear is fully lowered when exiting travel mode.
2020-9-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there tTownTom. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you are experiencing this issue on your DJI Inspire 2. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance and for further assessment of the said DJI Drone. Just a reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI drone to avoid further damaging the said unit. We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for your understanding.
2020-9-23
Use props
Craignos
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5574954 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Following this, LMK what was the issue and how it was resolved. I have the same problem, with a bout 5-6mm of travel left undone when lowering the gears. Although it sort of work if I action the gears a couple times before landing... not optimal of course.
2023-4-5
Use props
tTownTom
lvl.2
  • >>>
Norway

Craignos Posted at 4-5 07:14
Following this, LMK what was the issue and how it was resolved. I have the same problem, with a bout 5-6mm of travel left undone when lowering the gears. Although it sort of work if I action the gears a couple times before landing... not optimal of course.

I had to send the Inspire in to DJI for service. I have no idea what they did or if there is anything you can do to fix the issue on your own, unfortunately.
2023-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules