Savable Waypoint track for Mavic Air 2
991 5 2020-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
R.Bovensiep
lvl.2
Flight distance : 189803 ft
United States

Is there any way to submit an enhancement request for a savable waypoint option for Mavic Air 2? I know there is the Hyperlapse option in the DJI Fly App, but I need something like the DJI Go 4 Waypoint option.

I lost a project because I could not fly a repeatable path for a construction project that needed videos over a few months.

Either I need:
1. Savable Waypoint option added to DJI Fly or
2. Mavic Air 2 added to the DJI Go 4 App

Or done someone have another option I could use?

Rick B.(Very new user)
2020-9-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for creating this post and sharing your personal insights regarding this feature. I will forward this thread and suggestion to our designated DJI support team for further attention and evaluation. Thank you.
2020-9-24
Use props
R.Bovensiep
lvl.2
United States

Thanks. I can think of many uses for this feature. Please let me know if there is anyway I can help.
2020-9-24
Use props
djiuser_o4WeC3a37x7m
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-24 08:40
Hi. Thank you for creating this post and sharing your personal insights regarding this feature. I will forward this thread and suggestion to our designated DJI support team for further attention and evaluation. Thank you.

Was ready to buy Air 2 today until I learned that repeatable waypoints is not supported and likely won't be. Sad since I liked the package of other features offered with the MA2 drone.
2020-11-20
Use props
Pappy3
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2820469 ft
United States

This question(waypoint missions for other than hyperlapse mode) has been asked many times in the Mavic Air 2 groups and several other forums on the internet. The best bet, and probably your only option, is to use the Litichi or DroneLink app for this purpose. Both of these apps will include MA2 support a short time after DJI releases the SDK for the MA2 by the end of this year.
2020-11-21
Use props
R.Bovensiep
lvl.2
United States

Pappy3 Posted at 11-21 08:09
This question(waypoint missions for other than hyperlapse mode) has been asked many times in the Mavic Air 2 groups and several other forums on the internet. The best bet, and probably your only option, is to use the Litichi or DroneLink app for this purpose. Both of these apps will include MA2 support a short time after DJI releases the SDK for the MA2 by the end of this year.

Thanks for the reply. Will keep an eye out for that. Both apps looks cool!
2020-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules