Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI has lost my device under guarantee. CARE REFRESH FAIL
1125 11 2020-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_yJKGL6dQEOrc
lvl.2
Spain

In the last 2 months I have been really suffering with the DJI customer service which has made me lose money and time.
Last June, the remote controller of my brand new Mavic 2 pro was damage by the DJI charger. It happened just 1 month before my scheduled trip to some islands to take drone footages for my channel. It seems the charger has some kind of problem because when I tried to recharge another spare controller I had, it broke as well. So suddently I found myself without controllers.

In order to not to waste any minute and try to have the controllers ready for my trip, I urgently opened an online DJI repair case, introduced the case printed copy inside the package and decided to sent the controllers myself together with the charger to the DJI premises in Holland (post address mentioned in the guarantee case) and also paying for the courier myself.

The package arrived safely in the DJI premises as the courier company confirmed so. But almost 2 months later, DJI said they are still searching for my package. Each time I contact DJI, they keep answering that in 48 hours they will send me an email with news. But they have never never contacted me again.

I have already cancelled my flights to the islands because it was a trip only to take videos for my channel. So much regret for trusting DJI. I should have tried to repair it and pay it myself with a local technician assuming the lost of the guarantee. The frustration is huge. Two months later they keep telling me to wait 48 hours but they don't even write me back. If I dont write them they will never write me. I thought DJI was a decent company. I feel cheated. And the worst is that I had a Care Refresh that is getting expired without using the drone.

I'm these days preparing a Youtube video explaining with detail about the process I have been going through as I have taken video of the live online chats I had with the support team. I have never in my life made a complaint in my channel about anything or anyone as I don't like talking about negative things. But this month I will have to buy 2 new remote myself in the middle of this economic crisis... having the old ones still under guarantee and also under DJI CARE REFRESH.
It's very sad and painful.
2020-9-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We're truly sorry to know about this. Allow us to forward this with the designated team for further assistance.

Thank you in advance for your patience.
2020-9-23
Use props
djiuser_yJKGL6dQEOrc
lvl.2
Spain

Unfortunately your 2-sentence-message is exactly what they have been answering since June. Your words have no meaning anymore. I know nothing will happen.
However I will write an update every week here for the next year as long as I still not get an answer from DJI.
2020-9-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_yJKGL6dQEOrc Posted at 9-24 04:14
Unfortunately your 2-sentence-message is exactly what they have been answering since June. Your words have no meaning anymore. I know nothing will happen.
However I will write an update every week here for the next year as long as I still not get an answer from DJI.

I fully understand your situation, sorry again for all the inconvenience caused. Your case has been escalated to our supervisor team to follow up, we'll have someone contact you within working hours. Should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to let me know, I'll do my best to assist. Thanks.
2020-9-25
Use props
djiuser_yJKGL6dQEOrc
lvl.2
Spain

3 new more days have passed . And they promised me to give me an answer by today. But no a single answer just like the last 2 months. They have lost my package in their premises but they are not answering  not even once. All I wanted is my devices back so I can repair them myself because I don't trust DJI.

Moreover, my DJI CARE REFRESH is getting expire without using the drone because my controllers are kidnapped at their premises.

What an ashame of company
2020-9-28
Use props
djiuser_yJKGL6dQEOrc
lvl.2
Spain

CUSTOMER SERVICE: Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support. This is xxxx. How may I help you today?

ME: Hello xxx
ME: Do you remember me?
ME: We talked 2 weeks ago
ME: My package was lost in Holland
ME: 2 months waiting for a single answer but never received one
ME: Im already writting posts and youtube videos  https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;extra=#pid2285807
ME: You promised me you were gonna give me an answer 3 days later
ME: but almost 2 weeks since that happened

CUSTOMER SERVICE: let me check the previous conversation

ME: ok

CUSTOMER SERVICE: one moment

ME: ok

CUSTOMER SERVICE: Thank you

ME: You are welcome

CUSTOMER SERVICE: is this the correct case number? CAS-4721452-G8Y2Y4

ME: Yes

CUSTOMER SERVICE: We will send a follow up on the higher department if you don't get an update within 24 to 48 hours

Already 2 months like this...

2020-9-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_yJKGL6dQEOrc Posted at 9-28 05:19
CUSTOMER SERVICE: Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support. This is xxxx. How may I help you today?

Hi there, we regret to know your frustrations. We'll notify the team designated in following up. As of writing, I've informed internally and put specific notes in attending to your concern.

Again, we thank you for your patience. Please let me know for further assistance, we'll do our best to help.
2020-9-28
Use props
djiuser_yJKGL6dQEOrc
lvl.2
Spain

9 Weeks has already passed. Still not receiving a single answer.

Still waiting

2020-10-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_yJKGL6dQEOrc Posted at 10-1 01:17

Still waiting

We are deeply sorry and regretful for the waiting, I understand your feeling. I will contact the teams again and provide you with an update asap.
2020-10-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_yJKGL6dQEOrc Posted at 10-1 01:17

Still waiting

Hi, our supervisor had sent you email and is waiting for your reply, could you please check if you receive our email and keep us updated?
2020-10-6
Use props
djiuser_yJKGL6dQEOrc
lvl.2
Spain

No I haven't received any new email. The only email I received was from last agent I was talking to a few days ago. He/She sent me an email while I was talking to him/she. It was the email he/she wanted me to send my courier delivery documents A G A I N
2020-10-6
Use props
djiuser_yJKGL6dQEOrc
lvl.2
Spain

Hello Diana

Thanks for your patience.

I explain you how is the situation now which is  absolutely insane from DJI

As they requested me by email, I opened a dispute  with the courier company in Holland and after a long battle and extra euros they finally sent me the result in a offical POSTNL document that I can attach it publicly here if you need it.

In this document it says that the package was succesfully delivered in the address DAELDERWEG 216361HK NUTH NEDERLAND on the 6th of August at 14:32PM
and it also shows the name of THE PERSON WHO COLLECTED IT IN YOUR PREMISES WITH A PHOTOCOPY OF HIS SIGNATURE

Then, 2 weeks ago I sent this document to DJI and THEY'VE JUST ANSWERED ME THEY CANNOT FIND IT SO THEY ARE VERY SORRY THAT THEY LOST MY DRONE IN THE DJI PREMISES BUT THEY CANNOT COMPENSATE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????

What is that????  Are you serious??????????? I've got all the probes that the package was lost by one of your workers, WITH HIS SIGNATURE!!!!  AND THEY ARE NOT GONNA COMPENSATE ME????????

Please tell me this is not true because I will move heaven and earth to get my drone back

2021-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules