Can't get an updated invoice quote
928 8 2020-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BWM1116s
lvl.1
United States

I sent my Mavic Air 2 in for service a few weeks ago, on 09/14/20 I recvieced my invoice/ quote.  I called DJI support to request that a new battery and 4 propellers be taken off the invoice as they do not need to be replaced.  I was told that within 24-48 hours I would recieve an e-mai with the correction.  It's been 8 days and several phone calls later and I still can't get an updated invoice.  As a first time DJI buyer this as turned into a horrble experince, I just want to pay for the little service I need and get my drone back.  Can anyone help??
2020-9-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. We're truly sorry for reading your frustrations. I tried to pull up your case number using your DJI Forum account but gave me no results in finding your case number (CAS).

Kindly reply with your case number or inbox me via this Forum for further assistance. Thank you so much for your patience.
2020-9-23
Use props
BWM1116s
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 9-23 15:31
Hi, there. We're truly sorry for reading your frustrations. I tried to pull up your case number using your DJI Forum account but gave me no results in finding your case number (CAS).

Kindly reply with your case number or inbox me via this Forum for further assistance. Thank you so much for your patience.

CAS-4951162-K8K0S3
2020-9-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Thanks for providing the case number, we've escalated your concern to the related team for attention. Hope the updated quotation will be sent to you soon and we will also keep an eye on it. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2020-9-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Dear customer, the quotation has been updated, please keep us updated if you need any further assistance, hope you will get the drone back soon.
2020-9-24
Use props
Antman450
lvl.1
Flight distance : 932457 ft
United States

I am in the same boat. I cannot believe they cannot do a simple thing like this. They keep telling me my wuote is updated and yet no quote, no email, no drone, and htey can't even call anywhere to verify anything.
2020-9-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Antman450 Posted at 9-28 11:29
I am in the same boat. I cannot believe they cannot do a simple thing like this. They keep telling me my wuote is updated and yet no quote, no email, no drone, and htey can't even call anywhere to verify anything.

Hi, we apologize for any inconvenience and frustrations. I pulled up your case number using your DJI Forum account in checking.

As per case, the updated invoice was already sent to you via email, and your payment is confirmed.

Thank you again for your patience with this.
2020-9-28
Use props
BWM1116s
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 9-28 14:42
Hi, we apologize for any inconvenience and frustrations. I pulled up your case number using your DJI Forum account in checking.

As per case, the updated invoice was already sent to you via email, and your payment is confirmed.

I just received what I thought was my Mavic Air 2, but this one has a different serial number. Also, I sent 4 propellers and didn’t receive any back.  I was told I didn’t send them, which is completely false.  I powered the drone up and it said I need to update the firmware, so I did.  After the update the drone restarted and powered on only for the camera not work. I only got a black screen on my app/ phone.  I restarted the drone again and was able to get a single frozen frame.  The gimbal moves and the drone flies, but I don’t see any video, only the frozen picture.  What can I do?
2020-10-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

BWM1116s Posted at 10-2 14:28
I just received what I thought was my Mavic Air 2, but this one has a different serial number. Also, I sent 4 propellers and didn’t receive any back.  I was told I didn’t send them, which is completely false.  I powered the drone up and it said I need to update the firmware, so I did.  After the update the drone restarted and powered on only for the camera not work. I only got a black screen on my app/ phone.  I restarted the drone again and was able to get a single frozen frame.  The gimbal moves and the drone flies, but I don’t see any video, only the frozen picture.  What can I do?

Products and components presented for repair could be replaced, sorry to know the drone was not performing as it should be. Did you remove the SD card and check again? Please stay away fom the wifi interference and turn off the phone's wifi and Bluetooth. Or any chance to try with another mobile device to troubleshoot? Thank you in advance.
2020-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules