DJI and the Crystal Sky History
1124 4 2020-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jazzyjeff
lvl.4
United States

DJI,

I have tracked your responses to a lot of the questions we have asked you regarding the Crystal Sky. Time and time you have told us more and more non-truths with your answers. Why can't you be up front and just tell us the truth that you just don't care about our issues. That once the sale is over, we are on our own.

I used to be your biggest fan and than I got screwed by you guys time and time again. I have never had such terrible customer support in all my life. Horrible!

Let me refresh your recollection on the Crystal Sky matter and my communications with you.

1) When my wife got me the Mavic Mini, I was told that it would not work with the Crystal Sky because, in your words the "Mavic Mini was an entry level drone and would not work with the DJI Fly which was a 64 bit program and would therefore not work with the Crystal Sky" You also told us that the DJI Fly program was meant to be for "entry level drones".

Thats a lie as you introduced your most sophisticated drone in the Mavic Air 2 and gues what, its on the DJI Fly software.

2) Companies like Litchi and DroneLink are all supporting the Mavic Mini with thier 32 bit programs which I was able to install on the Crystal Sky. They work fine. I know your lines so please don't tell us the warrenty would be voided. At least I can fly the thing now.

3) We now come to find that the DJI Smart Controller, which is also a 32 bit device now supports the DJI Fly software for the Mavic Air 2 and I suspect the Mavic Mini. Here's the question, why do you support one group and not another? We are customers also and you seem to ignore the whole bunch of us. The Crystal sky is more than capable of running the new DJI Fly software.

4) Why do you put out a firmware update to the Crystal Sky that ultimately renders the device useless. More and more people are complaining of the terrible results that this last firmware caused? Why not put some firmware out that allows your users to go back to earlier firmware if they have issues? Once again, non support.

Now as a group we look into taking matter into ourr own hands. That being hacking the thing so that we can use it. i am fortunate that I have not updated my devices before reading the reports on the new firmware you put out.

All we ask as a group is a little honesty. I dont want to sound prejudice in any manner but it does not say much for your company and culture when you guys do not stand behind your products.

I have not bought another DJI product since I first reported this isssue way back in December. Sad because you make great suff, just terrible Customer support. I could probably work for you because I know every line you put out there and can repeat them if you like.

Stand up as a company and do the right thing by your customers. Great products only go so far, it's what comes afterwards that really defines a companies honor  and reputation.

2020-9-23
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

Hey Jeff,
You're wasting your time with these lazy, ugly, diseased lying people... nothing is going to change, they already have your money... let that be a lesson to all of us who got suckered into spending money on chinese products and never do that mistake again... everything coming from china is or soon will end up being useless garbage, no exceptions... BOYCOTT CHINA.

These bastards even false advertise on eBay and say that items are located locally but send them from china!!! I put a complaint in when that happens and request a full refund... citing false advertising and that I would NOT buy if it said that the item location is in that diseased land of junk... I got a full refund every time and they get a negative feed back every time... I will never knowingly buy from china again. But still ended up with a few free chinese junk items... I guess a bit of a plus/win.
2020-9-26
Use props
DJI Bryan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1637372 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

jazzyjeff, Nicely worded, but still no response from DJI, really unbelievable !!!!!!!!!!!
2020-10-1
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

Even if those lazy fks released an update now after the last one, would you even trust it not to make things worse?
2020-10-1
Use props
jazzyjeff
lvl.4
United States

All good points guys. I can only hope.

I have actually contacted several attorneys for a possible class action. One of them was semi interested but I need one that really wants to sink their teeth into this one.
If I get one I will notify you all for contact information.

Hang in there guys. Dont upgrade and enjoy your device with other peoples software.
2020-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules