Broken Arm
768 2 2020-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flyjunky
lvl.1

United States

Hello everyone,

After 6 years of trouble free flying I crashed my inspire yesterday. I broke the right arm about 1" in front of the "T" junction. I have v1 (large carbon fiber pattern).

I can't find a new part, some used on ebay, but I haven't had any luck finding the v1 arm.

Is the v2 arm assembly compatible?

Thank you for your help!
2020-9-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Flyjunky. I am sorry to know what happned to your DJI Inspire 1 and thank you for reaching out. Since there was a crash that happened on your DJI Inspire 1. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance and for further assessment of the said DJI Drone. We have a team that will do there best to check and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Just a reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI drone to avoid further damaging the said unit. Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for your understanding.
2020-9-23
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Yes, these are compatible. Some small improvements were introduced in V2 (woven carbon fiber pattern, metal bushing replaced with rubber pads), but principles are identical. The replacement procedure, however, is complex and requires good DIY skills ...
2020-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules