CAS-4969410-F9C6W3 & CAS-4852093-W3M8R3
1232 1 2020-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_XEParyyhKu3F
lvl.1

United States

Hi team,

I purchased a crashed 2nd hand drone which I sent to DJI for repair and was received by DJI on August 27th.
The case number for the drone is CAS-4852093-W3M8R3.

I was informed that the drone was not a US drone and was offered a replacement US model, to which I agreed.
After my agreement, a representative created a new case CAS-4969410-F9C6W3 and has told me that it is to create a new
shipping label to send the controller as the US drone will not work with a non-US controller.

I had sent the controller and shortly after it was received, DJI repaired my drone under warranty and a replacement was dispatched. But the controller case was still stuck on damage assessment. I waited a few days and behold, i was given a quotation and informed that the controller is not covered under warranty. The dispute I raised is that the drone was covered under a replacement warranty, why was the controller not?

I raised the dispute last week via online chat and was told to check in 24-48 business hours. I checked in after 3 business days and there has been no update.
Although the drone is on its way, it is pretty much useless without the controller.

If any moderator can help expedite this, it would be greatly appreciated as I have been waiting almost a month for this.

Thanks in advance.
2020-9-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are so sorry for the unpleasant experience with our repair center and the support team, your case has been escalated to the designated team to look into further, we will have someone to contact you soon after investigating, please wait patiently, thank you in advance.
2020-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules