RoninSC and Lumix S5
6858 8 2020-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
samux87
lvl.3

Italy

The ronin sc will support the new lumix s5?

2020-9-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Theres a new Ronin due out in a few weeks,  probably best to wait for that one.
2020-9-24
Use props
samux87
lvl.3

Italy

i have the ronin sc already
2020-9-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, The Panasonic Lumix S5 can be used on the Ronin-SC, you can use  Ronin-SC RSS Control Cable for Panasonic to achieve more camera functions. Thanks!
2020-9-24
Use props
My Drone Camera Me
First Officer
Flight distance : 6057454 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Is it compatible with Panasonic Lumix S5 and S Pro 24-105 mm Macro OIS lens?
2021-1-12
Use props
djiuser_GE9dZZGy15s8
New

United Kingdom

It works with my Panasonic S5 but on Camera Control the name is greyed out and there's no other options shown. I'm on the latest firmware on app and camera, so not sure why it isn't working.
The autofocus works great with the 20-60mm f3.5-5.6 lens (if a little too sensitive), but the Sigma 50mm f1.4 has very low sensitivity to the autofocus wheel, unusably so. How do I fix this?
2021-5-11
Use props
djiuser_MjFgh5V2r6kG
lvl.1

United States

I also have tried to use my Ronin SC with my Panasonic Lumix s5. Unfortunately, when I try to balance it with 20-60mm kit lens the knob that tightens the plate bangs into the roll motor. This occurs anytime I use the tilt control. Any help would be great. Thank you.
2021-11-9
Use props
djiuser_iTPvMtap4qWM
New

France

I have a Ronin SC and was about to purchase the excellent Panasonc Lumix S5. But I cannot find any good news anywhere about this combination. One strange aspect is that the official downloaded Ronin pdf compatibility list for the SC excludes the S5, but the on-line list includes it. All the comments that I can find by users mention problems. Could a user please tell me the actual position? Does the SC + S5 comnbination work fully or doesn't it? I am not prepared to purchase the upgraded stabilizer to add to the SC !
2021-12-4
Use props
FlyingSquirrel
lvl.3
Flight distance : 17141325 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just balanced a S5ii with a viltrox and a Nifty Fity .... it works not sure about the camera control though... also fitted a Canon EfL 24mm and it balances but the camera hits the roll motor when tiltitng up too far/
2023-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules