Go 4 App and OnePlus 7T Pro for Mavic 2 Pro
536 1 2020-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
xagoras
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1357589 ft
Greece

Hi guys. I'm thinking to upgrade to the OnePlus 7T Pro now that the 8T is around the corner and it's price will hopefully drop a bit. I'm going to use it for flying my M2P, but want to make sure that the app will work it.

According to DJI the devise is not officialy supported. Ideas? Anyone with a similar set up?

2020-9-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there xagoras. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilots who uses the mobile device ( OnePlus 7T ) when flying there DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Just a reminder that DJI suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the OnePlus 7T will be able to work on the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it on the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Thank you.
2020-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules