Unplug Damping Plate?? MA
1430 4 2020-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bluehook
lvl.4
Flight distance : 790814 ft
United States

WTF is this sh*t?  Can't find instructions anywhere on how to do this?  - MAVIC AIR -

"Unplug the 8 pin wire between the damping plate and aircraft, and check that no pins are loose."

Help please!

2020-9-24
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Not much help, other than send it in.  But here is a previous thread: https://forum.dji.com/thread-81143-1-1.html
2020-9-24
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 9-24 10:22
Not much help, other than send it in.  But here is a previous thread: https://forum.dji.com/thread-81143-1-1.html

There is info else where which mentions checking ribbon cable between camera gimbal and aircraft body.  But several cautions about voiding warranty.
2020-9-24
Use props
Bluehook
lvl.4
Flight distance : 790814 ft
United States

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 9-24 10:31
There is info else where which mentions checking ribbon cable between camera gimbal and aircraft body.  But several cautions about voiding warranty.

Thanks Hedge - everything is a-okay now.

Trying to deplete it a little more, I was using a 70-percent battery, indoors, when I kept getting this warning, despite multiple reboots of phone, RC and AC.

I put a full charge on another battery, brought everything outside and it started and flew fine.  I'll test the first battery tomorrow, see it had something to do with it, but I doubt it - I don't see any DJI'ers chiming in, so I'm gonna chalk it up to gremlins.

2020-9-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this matter. May I know are you still experiencing any issue with your DJI Mavic Air? Just a friendly reminder DJI does not recommend doing any DIY repairs or modification to ensure that the said drone is properly tested and repaired. Thank you.
2020-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules