DJI GO4 and DJI MIMO apps crash on ios 14
3870 17 2020-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RomanVX
lvl.1

Russia

Hi! Tell me why the DJI GO4 and DJI MIMO apps crash on ios 14. they Start and crash a second later.

2020-9-24
Use props
RomanVX
lvl.1

Russia

DJI GO4 and DJI MIMO apps crash on ios 14

Hi! Tell me why the DJI GO4 and DJI MIMO apps crash on ios 14. they Start and crash a second later.
2020-9-24
Use props
djiuser_OhCCKbI9sSHO
lvl.1

United States

The same thing is happening to me. The Mimo app will not start up and crashes immediately. It has been working fine for a few weeks.....Weird!
2020-9-24
Use props
jessemusick
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47959 ft
United States

I attempted to connect and start my Mavic 2 Pro earlier. I opened the DJI Fly app and it immediately crashed after several tries. I have an iPhone 11 Pro with iOS 14.2 beta...I currently cannot open the app and connect to the drone at all. Very irritating. The app will open if I put the phone in Airplane mode. This is not an acceptable solution though as it will not produce maps/updates etc without internet connection.
2020-9-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there RomanVX. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. As of the moment we are working hard to adapt the new operating system to the DJI Go 4 and DJI Mimo application. If you are completely unable to use the said DJI product, kindly please use a mobile device with a slightly lower version operating system. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2020-9-24
Use props
MikeJT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 184567 ft
  • >>>
United States

RomanVX Posted at 9-24 08:28

I’m having this problem with all the DJI apps except the DJI Store.
2020-9-27
Use props
fansbdbcdb5d
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Problem solved for me.
Open up apps. Look through your purchased apps. Search DJI. Launch Mimo when you see it and have your osmo pocket or osmo action switched on and in wireless mode. It should connect from there.
2020-9-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

MikeJT Posted at 9-27 15:56
I’m having this problem with all the DJI apps except the DJI Store.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. The issue you reported is caused by the fact that the current DJI APP is not compatible with the latest official version of iOS 14. DJI Mimo has been fixed, please update to V1.4.4.
We are working on the DJI Go/DJI Go 4, please wait patiently for the future update. Thank you.
2020-9-27
Use props
MikeJT
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

fansbdbcdb5d Posted at 9-27 22:18
Problem solved for me.
Open up apps. Look through your purchased apps. Search DJI. Launch Mimo when you see it and have your osmo pocket or osmo action switched on and in wireless mode. It should connect from there.

Doesn’t work for me. Perhaps it’s because I have an inactivated Osmo (repaired). All DJI apps still crash (go into background) upon opening.
2020-9-30
Use props
MikeJT
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

MikeJT Posted at 9-30 11:02
Doesn’t work for me. Perhaps it’s because I have an inactivated Osmo (repaired). All DJI apps still crash (go into background) upon opening.

It’s not that the Osmo isn’t activated because my other devices are activated on on and they still “crash” (go into background) when launched from within App Store
2020-9-30
Use props
MikeJT
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-27 23:35
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. The issue you reported is caused by the fact that the current DJI APP is not compatible with the latest official version of iOS 14. DJI Mimo has been fixed, please update to V1.4.4.
We are working on the DJI Go/DJI Go 4, please wait patiently for the future update. Thank you.
Evidently I wasn’t running Mimo 1.4.4. WhenI looked in the App Store it said I didn’t need to update but it was because my phone had recently updated password and I wasn’t logged into iCloud. Once I logged in the store saw I want up todate and updated the app. The app then launched and updated firmware and all is good now for at least Mimo  
2020-9-30
Use props
RomanVX
lvl.1

Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-27 23:35
We are working on the DJI Go/DJI Go 4, please wait patiently for the future update. Thank you.

When is the update planned? It is not possible to use the drone, precious time for filming is LOST.
2020-10-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

RomanVX Posted at 10-8 06:08
When is the update planned? It is not possible to use the drone, precious time for filming is LOST.

Which APP are you referring to?
2020-10-12
Use props
RomanVX
lvl.1

Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-12 23:36
Which APP are you referring to?

DJI GO 4, v.4.3.38 (4360)
2020-10-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

RomanVX Posted at 10-13 00:14
DJI GO 4, v.4.3.38 (4360)

Sorry for the late response, you are using iOS 14 or beta 14.2? The APP with iOS 14 has been optimized, we are working on the compatibility with beta iOS 14.2, please note the future update of the APP.
2020-10-15
Use props
Smortve
New
United States

I was having a problem where my iPhone running 14.2 would connect to the phantom WiFi but said no internet connection. When I launched the DJI Go 4 app it would say disconnected on the status. I had to go under iOS settings - DJIGO and enable the local network setting which is disabled by default. I’m not sure if anyone else is having this issue but thought I would post my experience anyway.
2020-12-10
Use props
RomanVX
lvl.1

Russia

Smortve Posted at 12-10 07:24
I was having a problem where my iPhone running 14.2 would connect to the phantom WiFi but said no internet connection. When I launched the DJI Go 4 app it would say disconnected on the status. I had to go under iOS settings - DJIGO and enable the local network setting which is disabled by default. I’m not sure if anyone else is having this issue but thought I would post my experience anyway.

Thanks! Everything was solved with the release of iOs 14.2
2020-12-10
Use props
Amin Bagheri
New

Belgium

is there anybody that used iphone 12 mini with osmo mobile 4 without problem?
2021-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules