DJI OM4 Firmware Release Notes (09/25/2020)
5591 31 2020-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview
  • Date: 2020.09.25
  • Firmware: v01.00.06.10
  • DJI Mimo App for iOS: v1.4.2
  • DJI Mimo App for Android: v1.4.2

What’s new?
  • Fixed some minor bugs. Improved user experience.

Notes:
  • If the update fails, restart DJI OM 4 and DJI Mimo, re-connect the mobile phone’s Bluetooth, and then retry.
2020-9-24
Use props
djiuser_BvXCGyS9AD3Z
New

United States

Since this update a gimbal error as arisen.
2020-9-26
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

I updated mine yesterday and have seen no errors as of yet
2020-9-27
Use props
Roger1167
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1510728 ft
  • >>>
United States

Updated yesterday and now I receive a gimbal error also.  Error Says Phone not balanced correctly
2020-9-27
Use props
Juliaacuten Hurtado Villamariacuten
New

Colombia

Roger1167 Posted at 9-27 13:29
Updated yesterday and now I receive a gimbal error also.  Error Says Phone not balanced correctly

I got the same message but even from the previous update, im frustrated because i cant even use it for the first time
2020-9-27
Use props
djiuser_r3rhKcabr5rm
New

United States

Just bought this to start making videos with my Note 20 Ultra. Sadly I think I may return it. With the lack of camera support from this power house of a phone. I personally don't think it's worth the buy at this point seeing I can't use it in the modes I really need it.
2020-9-29
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for the update
2020-9-30
Use props
djiuser_PUoJzG06qQjq
New
Netherlands

The update fails. Does not move beyond 54% instalation. I tried reset. off options but still. I even uninstalled the app and reinstalled.
2020-10-3
Use props
djiuser_PUoJzG06qQjq
New
Netherlands

My OM4 is not connecting on bluetooth with my mobile phone
2020-10-3
Use props
djiuser_LxrNG1bwGXsJ
New

India

djiuser_PUoJzG06qQjq Posted at 10-3 02:06
The update fails. Does not move beyond 54% instalation. I tried reset. off options but still. I even uninstalled the app and reinstalled.

Same here. I connected to the dji mimo app and it stopped working. I don’t know what do i do now.
2020-10-3
Use props
djiuser_kHJh8EW8JJ5D
New

Indonesia

djiuser_PUoJzG06qQjq Posted at 10-3 03:27
My OM4 is not connecting on bluetooth with my mobile phone

You need to turn on the location aswell
2020-10-6
Use props
Gorko
lvl.2
Flight distance : 180 ft
Bulgaria

I have my OM4 for a couple of days now. There is a firmware update and it's uninstallable. I've made several attempt so far and it always ends up with green-red light blinking and the gimbal is just hanging. I went down the road of uninstalling Mimo and installing it again - same thing. The battery is fully charged, the phone is connected and the location is permitted, although it's mind-boggling why a gimbal even needs it. My phone is Note9, but it appears of no significance since the situation is the same with the iPhone of a fiend of mine. What should I do DJI? This thing is brand new and it's already malfunctioning. What should I expect after a year? To come apart by itself?
2020-10-11
Use props
Gorko
lvl.2
Bulgaria

--- --- ---
2020-10-11
Use props
chesflick
lvl.1
Canada

I recently received OM4 as a gift and did a firmware update.

The following functions do not work:

- Timelapse
- Zoom (goes from 1x to 7x)

Phone Specs
- Pixel 2XL
- Android Version 11
2020-10-11
Use props
Gorko
lvl.2
Bulgaria

chesflick Posted at 10-11 07:10
I recently received OM4 as a gift and did a firmware update.

The following functions do not work:

I'm lucky then. Mine refuses to update at all. I'm getting tired of companies treating us as beta testers! We're having difficulties with our devices, but just crickets from DJI.
2020-10-11
Use props
kandaswami rajkumar
lvl.1

India

I bought my OM4 last month. Now after using five to six times , I have found out the pressure of the magnetic hold spoiled the display of my one plus smsrt phone. . The right t side of my phone  screen is becoming violet and it increases with the OM4 usage with magnetic hold.It is very tight and pressurise the display. Sooner or later many will experience this.
2020-10-12
Use props
kandaswami rajkumar
lvl.1

India

My screen after using OM4. Magnetic hold.
2020-10-12
Use props
kandaswami rajkumar
lvl.1

India

OM4 has spoiled the display of my smsrt phone screen. Yes the magnetic holder which is very tight has spoiled the screen due to pressure.
2020-10-12
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

kandaswami rajkumar Posted at 10-12 02:34
OM4 has spoiled the display of my smsrt phone screen. Yes the magnetic holder which is very tight has spoiled the screen due to pressure.

pictures please.  unclear what you mean.
2020-10-14
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

kandaswami rajkumar Posted at 10-12 02:23
I bought my OM4 last month. Now after using five to six times , I have found out the pressure of the magnetic hold spoiled the display of my one plus smsrt phone. . The right t side of my phone  screen is becoming violet and it increases with the OM4 usage with magnetic hold.It is very tight and pressurise the display. Sooner or later many will experience this.

What phone/camera?  Pictures please showing the problem, location of the mag attachment point.
2020-10-14
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_r3rhKcabr5rm Posted at 9-29 02:12
Just bought this to start making videos with my Note 20 Ultra. Sadly I think I may return it. With the lack of camera support from this power house of a phone. I personally don't think it's worth the buy at this point seeing I can't use it in the modes I really need it.

Didn't see the Note 20 Ultra on the 'approved' and tested listing.  Suggest contacting Support via a chat session... start one with the link at the bottom of the page.  
2020-10-14
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_r3rhKcabr5rm Posted at 9-29 02:12

Didn't see the Note 20 Ultra on the 'approved' and tested listing.  Suggest contacting Support via a chat session... start one with the link at the bottom of the page.  
2020-10-14
Use props
chesflick
lvl.1
Canada

kandaswami rajkumar Posted at 10-12 02:34

Post pictures of this please
2020-10-14
Use props
djiuser_kXEUok1jKspY
New

Switzerland

Bonjour
Est-ce que il y a un mise à jour pour faire  des stories en vertical?
2020-11-5
Use props
Muntasir Antor
New

Bangladesh

I buy dji om4 last weekend. I use it for 3 days as well. 3 days ago at night suddenly it gone to standby mode again and again. it's not working when i press any button the gimbal turned up my phone after few second it gone again into standby mode. I think it stucked into standby mode. Is it any software issue or hardware issue I cant understand. Please I need response.
2020-11-8
Use props
Muntasir Antor
New

Bangladesh

I buy dji om4 last weekend. I use it for 3 days as well. 3 days ago at night suddenly it gone to standby mode again and again. it's not working when i press any button the gimbal turned up my phone after few second it gone again into standby mode. I think it stucked into standby mode. Is it any software issue or hardware issue I cant understand. Please I need response.
2020-11-8
Use props
djiuser_BAWer0llu0t7
New

United States

Amazing the lack of coherent answers or solutions from DJI.
2020-11-13
Use props
djiuser_o1xLKDuk1lhJ
lvl.1

India

Muntasir Antor Posted at 11-8 19:41

no other solution either firmware upgrade or replace it. even i m facing same
2020-11-15
Use props
GalaxyS20
New

New Zealand

Update fails at 0% using Samsung Galaxy S20, then the DJI OM4 turns off or becomes unresponsive. Tech support just keep telling me for a month now to uninstall and reinstall DJI Mimo but that does not fix anything. Their tech support is completely hopeless as is their support overall for Android customers. I just bought the Samsung Galaxy S20 and DJI OM4 to make great videos because I was sold on all of DJI's glossy marketing videos but now I wish I didn't buy either. Typical tech companies marketing teams pushing hard to sell sell sell before they fix their software bugs and product support.
2020-11-15
Use props
Bari_2005
lvl.1

Australia

włącz i wyłącz telefon
2020-11-27
Use props
djiuser_i7ydVewxwZTT
New

Germany

djiuser_PUoJzG06qQjq Posted at 2020-10-3 02:06

I have the same problem. Update stops at 54%.what have you done to resolve this? Regards
2021-1-22
Use props
djiuser_qUOauUbCULDF
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1026526 ft
  • >>>
Spain

My new DJI OM 4 Faild to install the Firmware update and now I can not use it at all. I connect it to the PC and the App doesn't even recognize it. What solution do you get before I ask the money back for it?
2021-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules