Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Roety
lvl.2
Flight distance : 38579 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_dOWzAgogS9RK Posted at 1-12 05:12
Have you solved the problem? I also have the same issue.

I managed to update mine,  I think erasing storage helped.   erased/deleted files.   mostly images / videos
then flashed from an SD  card.  
1-22 12:55
Use props
djiuser_xh6ad50BQgpp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 499 ft
United States

Remote Id does not show on DJI GO4. I have a smart controller that as we all know is stupider than the phone. I got suckered. I go under the remote ID section and it wants me to fill in my remote ID? It says less than 10 characters and then it wants me to put in flight info? What flight info?
1-30 09:51
Use props
FloridaNext
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62320 ft
United States

Didn't know the Smart Controler is stupider than the phone. Mine just works fine. But to answer your question: On SC in the "General Settings" menu tap the three dots -> scroll down and tap "About" -> pretty much at the buttom of the screen you can read the RID as it should be entered into the FAA page. It has nothing to do with the 10 character ID, this is a different thing, confusing and useless for us. Please connect and start your Aircraft first otherwise the RID won't show up.
1-30 12:59
Use props
todd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 499 ft
United States

ZeuS-FL Posted at 1-15 12:24
Some information I want to share about the upgrade progress and why happens.
1- The reason why you need to reset to default setting erasing everything before upgrade is because the internale memory or storage that the Smart Controller has is very poor specially after has the operating system installed. There are not too much space left for cache or upgrades.
2- the reason why you can not connect the controller to the WiFi during the process is because the controller will try to download the new update leaving the limited space on the storage even worse. In other words will fill out the almost empty space you need to the upgrade proceed. In order to install updates or upgrade free space is needed to be use as cache or temporary files and if this heppens will be no space to installing and will fail the upgrade.

I didn't erase anything and just hit the update button. It didn't go to sleep and said it was complete. However I went to my remote ID section, and it didn't put the remote ID number in. It ask me to?  Well where do i get that. Or should I erase everything and start over? Sorry didn't join this until I already updated.
1-31 13:44
Use props
djiuser_dOWzAgogS9RK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 948 ft

Indonesia

Roety Posted at 1-22 12:55
I managed to update mine,  I think erasing storage helped.   erased/deleted files.   mostly images / videos
then flashed from an SD  card.

How do you flash via SD card? I can't find a tutorial about it, especially for the smart controller RM500
2-19 16:01
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_dOWzAgogS9RK Posted at 2-19 16:01
How do you flash via SD card? I can't find a tutorial about it, especially for the smart controller RM500

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. May I confirm if you're having a problem updating the firmware of your DJI Smart controller? If so, please provide further details regarding the problem for further assistance. I hope to hear from you soon.
2-21 23:47
Use props
djiuser_dOWzAgogS9RK
lvl.2

Indonesia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-21 23:47
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. May I confirm if you're having a problem updating the firmware of your DJI Smart controller? If so, please provide further details regarding the problem for further assistance. I hope to hear from you soon.

this is the error display. I have tried to update it from Settings -> System Update, removed the SD card, Factory Data Reset, but it is still stuck at 15%.
091733bk999cp2kpc33kik.jpg
2-28 16:25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_dOWzAgogS9RK Posted at 2-28 16:25
this is the error display. I have tried to update it from Settings -> System Update, removed the SD card, Factory Data Reset, but it is still stuck at 15%.
[view_image]

Thank you for the reply, djiuser_dOWzAgogS9RK. Can you please confirm the current firmware version of your Controller? Also, please try to reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) from this link.
3-4 04:18
Use props
djiuser_dOWzAgogS9RK
lvl.2

Indonesia

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-4 04:18
Thank you for the reply, djiuser_dOWzAgogS9RK. Can you please confirm the current firmware version of your Controller? Also, please try to reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) from this link.

Current firmware is V01.01.0064. I have reinstall the dji assistant 2 (Consumer Drone Series), but the update process is still stuck at 15%. The same thing happens when I try to "Refresh" the firmware.
3-5 08:43
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_dOWzAgogS9RK Posted at 3-5 08:43
Current firmware is V01.01.0064. I have reinstall the dji assistant 2 (Consumer Drone Series), but the update process is still stuck at 15%. The same thing happens when I try to "Refresh" the firmware.

Thank you for the reply, djiuser_dOWzAgogS9RK. We'll forward this to our relevant team for further checking. We'll keep you posted.
3-9 07:17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_dOWzAgogS9RK Posted at 3-5 08:43

Hi, djiuser_dOWzAgogS9RK. Please check my DM regarding the topic we discussed.
3-20 07:12
Use props
ZeuS-FL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5782297 ft
  • >>>
United States

Any update?
4-9 08:27
Use props
serjy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 169242 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-20 07:12
Hi, djiuser_dOWzAgogS9RK. Please check my DM regarding the topic we discussed.

Did you find a fix for this?  I'm having the exact same error they are describing.
4-25 12:15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

serjy Posted at 4-25 12:15
Did you find a fix for this?  I'm having the exact same error they are describing.

Hi, serjy. We're sorry to read about that. We suggest using the internet on RC and updating on APP for testing, and also you can try to use DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic software for updating (uninstall the consumer DA2 software). If the issue persists, please send back the product for checking. You may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. If you need assistance with creating a ticket, you may contact DJI support at (https://www.dji.com/support).
yesterday 07:46
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules