Caddx Vista to FPV goggles, Air unit Registration alert
14214 9 2020-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_eQBM9LNLhIJa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 37464 ft
United States

I have a caddx vista / Veyron 3" quad, connected to DJI HD FPV goggles and RC, every time I power up to fly I get an alert  " The Air unit needs to be registered / activated for maximum experience ". I have connected the Caddx Vista air unit to the DJI assistant 2 FPV series app and it does nothing. App does not recognize the Caddx Vsta is connected.
Anybody have any ideas what I need to do to get Caddx Vista activated and get the maximum experience.  My goggles are on the current upgraded firmware .600

I can toggle past the warning and fly, no problems, but I dont have access to set up stuff in the google drop down menue. Only getting 25mw power.
The only toggle switch that works on the RC unit is the 3 way S/A switch. off , Unlock motor on , freestyle settings

Any help is appreciated !

2020-9-25
Use props
AndreLU82
lvl.2

Switzerland

Hi
I have the same problem. Tried out 3 different Windows laptops and also the older DJI assistant. The program does not recognize the vista air unit.
I spend many hours now. Without activation the Vista is useless.
DJI should do something.
Regards
Andre   
2020-9-29
Use props
djiuser_eQBM9LNLhIJa
lvl.2
United States

AndreLU82 Posted at 9-29 03:48
Hi
I have the same problem. Tried out 3 different Windows laptops and also the older DJI assistant. The program does not recognize the vista air unit.
I spend many hours now. Without activation the Vista is useless.

I still haven't had luck registering the caddx vista with DJI to get the "full experience" on my goggles,
At one point i had DJI assistant 2 FVP version connected to the caddx vista via , it said " connecting on back end " but never did.

My DJI FPV goggle range is really a disappointment maybe 300 yards when flying 10' off ground. .  View is clouded and jello at that range. I am also struggling with 700mw hack. My computer does not see the Caddx vist when I connect USB micro directly to my Imac. So I cant even get the power hack going..  
2020-10-5
Use props
djiuser_5IbKRumdJg6o
lvl.2

Spain

Just in case: Do you have the Vista connected to the battery too? I mean, in order for your PC to detect the Vista, it first need to be connected to the battery and then plug the USB to your PC.
2020-10-6
Use props
AndreLU82
lvl.2

Switzerland

Now I managed to find the Air Unit a view times but I cant log in because it shows no verification code. What can I do to log in without verification code or to create a code?
2020-10-10
Use props
djiuser_eQBM9LNLhIJa
lvl.2
United States

I dont know about a verification code for the Caddex Vista / goggle set up, I am still trying.

Responding to the other poster, yes I have tried battery connected first then USB while in Assistant 2 FPV version.  Tha is how i did get some responce, but process eventually locked up
waiting for " back end response " from DJI , i think was the message.

I did go to caddx Vista web site, found some help on changing power setting to 700 or 1200 mw, , I will try that soon. " putting the flash card  with naco.txt  in the goggles card reader instead of try to connect to the my computer to the Caddx vista stack.
2020-10-10
Use props
OOF!
New

Canada

this is too late to help you, but just in case someone else comes looking.  I found with my Air Units and Vista that the activation is tricky.  I am using an old iMac - no idea if that matters.  In order to get this to work, there is a particular sequence:
1. install/connect your Air Unit or Vista on your quad but do not power up yet
2. Open DJI Assistant and sign in
3. Power up the unit (i.e., plug in battery for your quad and power up)  (AND REMOVE THE PROPS FIRST!)
4. plug in the unit to USB on your computer
5. wait - it might take around 10 seconds for DJI Assistant to respond

I have seen youtube videos where the order of connection is different but for me, anything other than this specific order resulted in errors for me.
2021-1-3
Use props
djiuser_eQBM9LNLhIJa
lvl.2
United States

I had poor luck with 2 different caddx vista whoop quads. Never could get past 25mw power,
I eventually lost them both due to lost link while flying.
I just bought a new Geprc Run 3" quad with DJI Air Unit,  everything works fine. I
got instant 700 mw power and good OSD . So I think Caddx vista is sketchy product.

I will never buy another Caddx vista,
2021-1-3
Use props
djiuser_ZK2krPn5MeeU
New

Canada

OOF! Posted at 1-3 17:55
this is too late to help you, but just in case someone else comes looking.  I found with my Air Units and Vista that the activation is tricky.  I am using an old iMac - no idea if that matters.  In order to get this to work, there is a particular sequence:
1. install/connect your Air Unit or Vista on your quad but do not power up yet
2. Open DJI Assistant and sign in

Man I was struggling for a few hours then did this kaboom worked first try got my ice pack and started the update was pretty fast thanks man!
2021-5-8
Use props
djiuser_ecCul555Zes5
New

United Kingdom

Had the same problem, been on this for day. Caused all kinds of upset in our house. i was using an air compressor to simulate cool air flow, a fan is not enough. However way you keep it cool

So here we go, I can get the menu in my goggles and the power is on 25mw

I cannot change this.

I tried the naco_pwr ect ect ect It did not work

As soon as i put power to the Vista I could no longer get the menu in my DJI v2 goggles

Press the button, NO MENU, Why?

This is why

I was getting a brief message on screen saying about not activated and open app

I had already registered this unit.

The goggles firmware was up to date also

This is the fix

Put the usb into the vista

Connect to pc

Make sure you have some cool air blowing, I used a bike pump at one time, that worked well. (These things over heat and blow the diodes)

Connect battery

Open up DJI assist 2, wait a minute, it then asks you to register, make sure your logged in, if not.

Then run the registration

Make a file called naco_pwr in notepad

Put that to sd card and put into the goggles

I also made a text file same name, naco_pwr open that and put the number 2 in it and save

Copy that file, close dji assist off after the registration has finished

Open up your pc and you will see the vist unit is called summit like E storage, just like when you have another drive plugged in

Drop that file in the vista

Close all off

Power the goggles, power the vista polar

Go to settings highlight power and alter to 1200 up or down

This is set for this unit, until you ever update the firmware and you would have to do this all over

Hope this helps

Email me if you have success

spooner1@blueyonder.co.uk
2021-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules