Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
??? about Online Repair Request
899 15 2020-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
greenbean
lvl.4
Flight distance : 84783 ft
United States

I give up, so....I started to file an Online Repair Request but whether filing by the choices given - Actived or Serial Number, it shows as P3 Advanced so I do not feel comfortable sending it out. Since both P3Ps were bought and shipped from Shenzhen, China so it shows both P3Ps in DJI Store/Account/My Orders, and I will take time-stamped photos and video, but I do not want to receive an Advanced and have to send it back again....it is still new - two flights, 9 minutes total. It has no use because in 07/2015 I only did test flight to check for any Dead on Arrival issues then packed it up and put it in the closet....took it out 5 years later but refused to "connect". I did an earlier post about batterries and thought I had taken "this" P3P for a full battery flight but wasn't paying attention and grabbed the same P3P as the day before, so this does have only 9 minutes of flight. After upgrading from "Pilot" 1.1.2 to "GO" 3.1.62 app I still could not connect but still could start motors and fly. I deleted apps so no longer have either app on my iOS, and need DJI to give me access to download it.
For whatever reason, now I can not even start the motors.
I must have done something wrong during Phantom and Controller firmware installlation and now it is corrupt so it needs to wiped and installed with latest. I'm guessing DJI is the only one that can do that.
The photo below is a screenshot before I deleted the GO app...it was the only screen I could navigate to before the app was totally unresponsive.

Should I be concerned that it is identified as "Advanced" in the repair request form?
Will DJI automatically update to latest version firmware and give me the ability/access to install the GO app?

IMG_0422.jpg
2020-9-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

Hi greenbean, sorry for the trouble with the drone, if the firmware version of the RC is lower then V1.3.2, it needs to be updated via the USB-drive to V1.3.2 first and then update via the DJI Go to the latest version.
Please download DJI Go APP and connect to the RC, enter the image transmission page and check the firmware version of the RC under General Settings--About.

As for the SN was identified as Phantom 3 Advanced, may we have your SN for further clarification?

2020-9-26
Use props
greenbean
lvl.4
United States

I know how to update,   you,   telling me how to update,   will in no way,   help fix my Phantom.

DJI will not make DJI GO available to download on DJI website WHY ??

I have no DJI app on my tablet SO I can not download the GO app.  DJI knows this is an issue for iOS systems.

Please,  If you actually want to help,  do not coddle me.  Give me a web link where I can download DJI GO 3.1.62

I BOUGHT BOTH OF THESE PHANTOM 3 PROFESSIONALS,   NEW,   FROM SHENZHEN, CHINA

2020-9-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

greenbean Posted at 9-27 22:17
I know how to update,   you,   telling me how to update,   will in no way,   help fix my Phantom.

DJI will not make DJI GO available to download on DJI website WHY ??

DJI Go APP is available in APP Store and the latest version is V3.1.66 currently. You could also scan the QR code to download the APP: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-3

Per checking these two SNs, they are all Phantom 3 Professional. The product information error in the online repair form has been forwarded to our technicians to look into, I will keep you updated once I get any feedback from them.
2020-9-27
Use props
greenbean
lvl.4
United States

Hello Mindy,  Thanks !

I had tried many times to download DJI GO from the Apple store.....downloading a QR reader was the only way.

Unfortunately, the app will not allow me enter camera view, settings....nothing except sync all flights (as shown above)

I hope the IT techs will get the online repair to show "Professional" soon.

It is sad I have to send it back after only 9 minutes flight......caused by updates !
2020-9-28
Use props
djiuser_2j8GiWuFOG0A
lvl.2
Flight distance : 120030 ft
United Kingdom

greenbean Posted at 9-27 22:17

DJI will not make DJI GO available to download on DJI website WHY ??

DJI is one of the worst companies to get back to you with sound advice. I’ve tried 5 times with no proper reply. Waist of money ,,, it’s YouTube time!!
2020-9-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

djiuser_2j8GiWuFOG0A Posted at 9-28 13:08
DJI is one of the worst companies to get back to you with sound advice. I’ve tried 5 times with no proper reply. Waist of money ,,, it’s YouTube time!!

Sorry for any unpleasant experience with DJI, our admin Susan has replied to your post here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 832&pid=2286624 Please check and keep us updated there, we will keep following up, thank you.
2020-9-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

greenbean Posted at 9-28 11:13
Hello Mindy,  Thanks !

I had tried many times to download DJI GO from the Apple store.....downloading a QR reader was the only way.

The related team is checking the online repair website but it may need more time, if you are rush to send back to DJI repair center for the evaluation, please contact our support team www.dji.com/support to start a ticket manually, our team will guide you to send in.
2020-9-28
Use props
greenbean
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-28 23:12
The related team is checking the online repair website but it may need more time, if you are rush to send back to DJI repair center for the evaluation, please contact our support team www.dji.com/support to start a ticket manually, our team will guide you to send in.

Hi Mindy,
Thanks for the help you were able to provide....I have already been given a shipping label and it is already in transit. I enclosed my concerns as well as other documentation. The log will show it only has 9 minutes of flight and is a firmware upgrade issue.
Regards,
Steve
2020-9-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

greenbean Posted at 9-29 13:32
Hi Mindy,
Thanks for the help you were able to provide....I have already been given a shipping label and it is already in transit. I enclosed my concerns as well as other documentation. The log will show it only has 9 minutes of flight and is a firmware upgrade issue.
Regards,

Thanks for keeping us updated, our repair center will take care of the drone when it arrives. If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to let us know.
2020-9-29
Use props
djiuser_2j8GiWuFOG0A
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I am still waiting for a reply to my email about a 15% discount on a new mavic air 2 . You seem to have forgotten me?
2020-10-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

djiuser_2j8GiWuFOG0A Posted at 10-15 01:29
I am still waiting for a reply to my email about a 15% discount on a new mavic air 2 . You seem to have forgotten me?

We apologize for the delayed email response, I managed to get the case number and have informed the team to handle your case in priority, please keep an eye on the email update later, thank you.
2020-10-15
Use props
djiuser_2j8GiWuFOG0A
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Versandkosten
Shipping Cost

Rabatt
Discount

Zwischensumme
Total Net

USt. ( 16% )
TAX ( 16% )

Gesamtbetrag    (EUR)
Total ( EUR )
What a ripoff
And this is just for the drone and from somewhere in Germany by the looks of it. You can close my case and I don’t want anything more to do with DJI. At the end of the day you have been giving theses drones for free to bloggers on YouTube. Keep it
2020-10-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

djiuser_2j8GiWuFOG0A Posted at 10-15 10:39
Versandkosten
Shipping Cost

Sorry for the German quotation, we will inform the team to re-send in English. The discount has been used in this quotation, appreciate your understanding.
2020-10-16
Use props
djiuser_2j8GiWuFOG0A
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Your quotation is far to high can you look into that as well?
2020-10-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

djiuser_2j8GiWuFOG0A Posted at 10-16 10:16
Your quotation is far to high can you look into that as well?

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Actually, we have sent you the quotation with both in English and in German. For your dispute about the quotation, our team will follow up and reply to your email. Thanks for your patience.
2020-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules