Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MavGuido
lvl.4
Flight distance : 338793 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello guys,
i am very confused while i am not able to get the function that i want to and i am not shure if this function exists.

I want to use the SC as an panhead and want to get a smooth back and forth pan while the Ronin is sliding from left to right on a slider.
So i am in the track feature in the ronin app and i create a left and right pan, but the problem here, i don´t know how to bring these two waypoints in loop?

So what can i do that i have an infinity slow loop without stop times?
Is that even possible or is there no function for that.

It would be the cool and i must not buy an extra panhead for my slider.
Thank you for your help!

Regards Guido

2020-9-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, when using the Track function, you need to add the waypoints by moving the gimbal or using the joystick. For the stop times, you can select the Stay Time on each waypoints.
2020-9-27
Use props
MavGuido
lvl.4
Flight distance : 338793 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-27 02:44
Hello, when using the Track function, you need to add the waypoints by moving the gimbal or using the joystick. For the stop times, you can select the Stay Time on each waypoints.

Hello Wanda,
thanks for answering, but i am not shure if you understand me right, while you explain me how to set waypoints, but when i told that i set waypoints, then i also explain that i know how to set waypoints. :-)

The point is, how to bring to waypoints to an endless loop?
Their only get from a to b and then they stop, but i want a to bo b to a, a to b b to a and so on, but i cannot find a loop function and that is a point which make absolut no sence for me, because a loop function in this case is by far the most existential and also simplest functions of all.

I also tryed a third waypoint over point a, but then i get abc and then it stops again, uuh, that hurts so bad, such a simple feature! :-(

Regards Guido
2020-9-27
Use props
JOHNCHATZ22
lvl.1
Flight distance : 228507 ft
Greece

following....
2020-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now