Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Reading Error Messages
1601 5 2020-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Erwingh
lvl.1

United States

Hello,

I have a DJI MINI and I am getting error messages about ESC and Propellers. Is there a way to read the error messages after you land and turn off the drone?

Thanks in advance.

2020-9-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Erwingh, sorry for the error message during the flight, the flight records can be viewed in DJI Fly-- Profile--More. Once you find it, may we have a screenshot of the error? Did you replace the propellers before this error occurs or was the drone crashed?
2020-9-26
Use props
fans464b387c
New
Flight distance : 15981 ft
India

Hi

I’m using a mavic mini and getting an error 30142. Googled and found no help. The motor seems to be a little tight when rotated. Can anyone please help me how to fix this ?
2020-9-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans464b387c Posted at 9-27 00:29
Hi

I’m using a mavic mini and getting an error 30142. Googled and found no help. The motor seems to be a little tight when rotated. Can anyone please help me how to fix this ?

Sorry to read about this, is there any error message except for the error code? Were there some special operations before this error happens? Could you please share with us a screenshot so that we could further assist?
2020-9-27
Use props
Erwingh
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-26 19:28
Hi Erwingh, sorry for the error message during the flight, the flight records can be viewed in DJI Fly-- Profile--More. Once you find it, may we have a screenshot of the error? Did you replace the propellers before this error occurs or was the drone crashed?

Hi,

I think one of the propellers was damaged. I went ahead and replaced the ones on the top. I flew for 40 minutes w/o getting the error again.
2020-9-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Erwingh Posted at 9-28 06:28
Hi,

I think one of the propellers was damaged. I went ahead and replaced the ones on the top. I flew for 40 minutes w/o getting the error again.

Good to know, please check the propellers before each flight and make sure they are all in good condition. Please keep us updated if there is any further problem.
2020-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules