2565 9 2020-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WesV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1246834 ft
South Africa

Hi All...

I've been traveling, so it will be a while before I can get back to the place where I bought my mavic air 2. I've had it for about a week now and have the following problem which I hope is easely fixable...

First of all, these are the SD cards I have, which I bought brand new with the drone:

SanDisk Extreme 64gb
SanDisk Extreme Pro 128gb

The Drone didn't read the cards from the get go, but after reading a few posts and formating the cards in my smart phone, the drone reconized the cards. The problem is that when I switch the drone off and on again it doesn't read the cards. (pictures attached)

other then that the cards read fine in my Camera, Laptop, Phone etc.

Please help, advice greatly appriciated.

Thank you.

Pic 1

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 2
2020-9-27
Use props
MisterFrag
Second Officer
Flight distance : 603143 ft
United States

Have you tried formatting the card in the Mavic Air 2?
2020-9-27
Use props
WesV
lvl.1
South Africa

MisterFrag Posted at 9-27 06:06
Have you tried formatting the card in the Mavic Air 2?

Hey MisterFrag

Thanks for the advise. No luck unfortunately. Still tells me that there is no SD card when I switch it off and on again.
2020-9-27
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27904331 ft
  • >>>
Germany

WesV Posted at 9-27 06:41
Hey MisterFrag

Thanks for the advise. No luck unfortunately. Still tells me that there is no SD card when I switch it off and on again.

... I think that (for once) there is a hardware error.

BTW, I always format the cards in the (Windows) PC.
2020-9-27
Use props
WesV
lvl.1
South Africa

frankymusik Posted at 9-27 07:59
... I think that (for once) there is a hardware error.

BTW, I always format the cards in the (Windows) PC.

Eish.... I hope it isn't a hardware issue. Thanks
2020-9-27
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

WesV Posted at 9-27 08:40
Eish.... I hope it isn't a hardware issue. Thanks

Meh. Might have to send that one in. Before opening a support ticket, try refreshing the firmware.
2020-9-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. As Ex Machina advised at post #6, kindly please try refreshing the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 then try to format the SD card to isolate the issue. If issue still persists, please contact our DJI support team to start up a ticket to further diagnose the caused of the issue. Thank you.
2020-9-29
Use props
WesV
lvl.1
South Africa

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-29 06:48
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. As Ex Machina advised at post #6, kindly please try refreshing the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 then try to format the SD card to isolate the issue. If issue still persists, please contact our DJI support team to start up a ticket to further diagnose the caused of the issue. Thank you.

Hi Paladin. Thank you, I did previously do it, but will try again and in the meantime I downgraded my firmware to the previous version, which unfortunately didn't help, but will go through the process again and see what happens.
2020-9-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

WesV Posted at 9-29 11:34
Hi Paladin. Thank you, I did previously do it, but will try again and in the meantime I downgraded my firmware to the previous version, which unfortunately didn't help, but will go through the process again and see what happens.

Thank you for the additional information. With regards to this concern. If issue persists after multiple firmware refresh. It would be best to contact our DJI support team to further diagnose the cause of the issue and a proper resolution will be provided. There might be something inside the drone that is causing this issue. Thank you.
2020-9-30
Use props
djiuser_xRTKf0AegSOe
New

Canada

Here is a fix that work for me when I was having the same problem youtube.com/watch?v=mupiRyQTgEM

2022-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules