Best way to share high res grid photo HTML
2381 5 2020-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_mw5seOIfYvTS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 225230 ft

Canada

Testing out the high res grid photo feature on the matrice 300 with the h20t and I can’t seem to find a way to share the HTML file that it creates. It opens fine on my computer but when shared the link does not open on any other devices
2020-9-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, thanks for your feedback, may we confirm what kind of link you are sharing? HTML is a file which was stored under SD Card DCIM/DJI_XXXXX_SUPR, how did you open it after sharing?
2020-9-28
Use props
djiuser_mw5seOIfYvTS
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-28 01:36
Hi there, thanks for your feedback, may we confirm what kind of link you are sharing? HTML is a file which was stored under SD Card DCIM/DJI_XXXXX_SUPR, how did you open it after sharing?

I tried sharing the google chrome file and it was opened with google chrome just as it was opened on the original computer
2020-9-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_mw5seOIfYvTS Posted at 9-28 07:46
I tried sharing the google chrome file and it was opened with google chrome just as it was opened on the original computer

Did you try to share the file via Google Drive and then download it to check again?
2020-9-29
Use props
hoss_
lvl.4
Flight distance : 166168 ft
United States

You would need to share the entire folder. the HTML file references the other assets in the folder.
2020-10-1
Use props
djiuser_mw5seOIfYvTS
lvl.1

Canada

hoss_ Posted at 10-1 14:28
You would need to share the entire folder. the HTML file references the other assets in the folder.

Right on that worked thanks
2020-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules