416 5 2020-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DWRiding
lvl.1
United States

Howdy ~
Re:  Phantom 4 Pro v2.0   Camera settings

I'm pretty new to this, so please bear with me...

I recently purchased my first two drones...    I'm having a slight problem with my Phantom 4 pro v2.0...
The camera view seems to outline everything is a thin red line...   ( I'm assuming it's for clairity, or an aid in flying )

What setting do I change, so that the view looks 'normal' ???

Thanks for your consideration...

2020-9-27
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think it's an indicator of areas of over-exposure. Are you shooting in AUto mode?  I get that phenomenon with my Mavic 2 Pro. The resulting video does not have that effect, just the onscreen view on the 'phone I'm using to fly.  Perhaps changing to another mode than Auto will resolve it?
2020-9-27
Use props
DWRiding
lvl.1
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 9-27 10:18
I think it's an indicator of areas of over-exposure. Are you shooting in AUto mode?  I get that phenomenon with my Mavic 2 Pro. The resulting video does not have that effect, just the onscreen view on the 'phone I'm using to fly.  Perhaps changing to another mode than Auto will resolve it?

Thanks !

I will try setting the exposure to manual, and see if that 'quiets' things down a bit...

Maybe I need some filters, too !

Best Regards, B.     ( I have no clue how to pronounce your name )

~ Doug
2020-9-27
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DWRiding Posted at 9-27 13:29
Thanks !

I will try setting the exposure to manual, and see if that 'quiets' things down a bit...

OK  Doug. Let us know how you get on. When I can get out with the M2Z I'll try it too.
Bleriot (BLAIR_E_O) is the nearest English pronunciation
2020-9-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DWRiding. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. As posted by Blériot53 on post #2 kindly please try to set the said exposure manually to see if the issue will still persist. In addition, are you able to post a sample video of the said issue for us to see and assist you further. Thank you.
2020-9-28
Use props
ArcticPhoto
Second Officer
Norway

The red outline is focus peaking, it shows the areas that are in focus. It has nothing to do with exposure. It can be turned off in the camera settings.
2020-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules