RSS Cable for Fujifilm XT30 Help
1991 5 2020-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FletchMatt
New

Hong Kong

Hello there,

I am looking at purchasing the RSS cable to work with the Ronin SC and the Fujifilm XT30. I want to know if that all the app features will work with this cable like tracking, force mobile active track pro etc?

I cannot find this information anywhere.

Cheers
2020-9-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, you can find information here on Compatibility Search page: https://www.dji.com/cn/support/compatibility/ronin-sc/xt30
For the Active Track/Force Mobile, you can directly using the Ronin app-Create section.

Hope this helps.
2020-9-29
Use props
X-T30 user
New

South Africa

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-29 03:04
Hello, you can find information here on Compatibility Search page: https://www.dji.com/cn/support/compatibility/ronin-sc/xt30
For the Active Track/Force Mobile, you can directly using the Ronin app-Create section.

Hi DJI Wanda,

I recently purchased the Ronin SC for my Fuji X-T30 after reading that the two are compatible. However, the compatibility comes only by using the RSS cable, which then means that I can't use my microphone port (which is where the RSS cable connects). This, to me, isn't true compatibility. I am returning the gimbal as I cannot find any indication that DJI will take advantage of Fuji's firmware update for the X-T30 which gives it the ability to communicate via the USB-C port using your multi-camera cable. I would consider keeping it, though if I knew that DJI is planning to enable USB-C functionality with the X-T30 soon.
2020-10-29
Use props
jobkirati
New

Thailand

X-T30 user Posted at 2020-10-29 03:25
Hi DJI Wanda,

I recently purchased the Ronin SC for my Fuji X-T30 after reading that the two are compatible. However, the compatibility comes only by using the RSS cable, which then means that I can't use my microphone port (which is where the RSS cable connects). This, to me, isn't true compatibility. I am returning the gimbal as I cannot find any indication that DJI will take advantage of Fuji's firmware update for the X-T30 which gives it the ability to communicate via the USB-C port using your multi-camera cable. I would consider keeping it, though if I knew that DJI is planning to enable USB-C functionality with the X-T30 soon.

Hi there,

I hope this help I have RSC 2 and Fuji XT-30 does compatible with USB-C Port.

Ensure that you do select USB MOVIE SHOOTING AUTO in FUJI XT-30 (CONNECTION MODE).
2021-1-8
Use props
ulh
lvl.1
Denmark

Hi

I cannot get my XT30 to work over USB-c to usb-c either but it seems that Fujifilm updated the software of the X-T30 this summer for it to be possible for DJI to support it. It seems DJI did this for the RONIN SC2 according to jobkiratis reply above.

My versions are (all is newest version as of this date):
XT30 firmware: 1.30
Ios Ronin app 1.4.5
Ronin SC firmware: 1.5.0.40

I really hope that DJI have a Ronin SC firmware coming up fixing this. Thanks in advance
2021-1-15
Use props
dswitkin
lvl.2

United States

Any updates about controlling the X-T30 or X-S10 over USB C? What works and what doesn't?
2021-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules