Blinking patterns on lights on tops of legs
2718 6 2020-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Magicdroner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 101086 ft
United States

Hi. I flew today and had a great time. I noticed something that I kind of remembered from the last time I flew. The lights on the rear legs blink all the time when the Air 2 is flying but my lights on the front legs don't seem to blink or light up at all. I thought maybe they were burned out but when I landed I noticed the front leg lights were both lit in a red color (no blinking). I am running all the latest drone firmware and DJI Fly software. Are the lighting patterns on my drone legs normal? I really appreciate any input on this.
2020-9-27
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The front LEDS are orientation lights and remain red while the drone is switched on. They automatically turn off when recording video or taking a still so that the red lights do not distort the colour of the image. The rear LEDs are status indicators. The following (taken from page 12 of the MA2 manual) shows what each colour/flashing sequence represents: -

2020-9-27
Use props
ririlan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 879154 ft
Canada

Thanks AJ, this is a good reminder
2020-9-27
Use props
Scott108
lvl.4
Flight distance : 314419 ft
United States

From the MA2 USER MANUAL...

2020-9-27
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ririlan Posted at 9-27 11:29
Thanks AJ, this is a good reminder

You're welcome
2020-9-27
Use props
Magicdroner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 101086 ft
United States

Scott108 Posted at 9-27 11:30
From the MA2 USER MANUAL...

[view_image]

Thank you all for reminding me that I should access the Air 2 manual and actually take a few minutes to discover the features that this drone offers.
2020-9-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Magicdroner. Thank you for reaching out and these information you have given us. As A J posted on post #2 the front LED lights on the DJI Mavic Air 2 switches off when the drone is recording or filming. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2020-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules