Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
NFZ Issues
764 7 2020-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sobeaerialphotography
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1919190 ft
United States

I have had issues on an off with NFZ. I downgraded to 01.00.0510 because it was having troubles releasing when i was getting NFZ. It would release but and it would say unlock successful but never really unlock. When I went to 01.00.0510 it worked. But i switched out the batter and the issue came back. Do i have to do the firmware downgrade on all batteries. Please advise as this NFZ is a pain in the ass with fase notifications and then it says unlocked but not really unlocking it. Been fighting with this for a few months now. Use to not have any issues what so ever. Should I go back even further on the firmware. Mav 2 Pro
2020-9-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Batteries do have firmware. The app should prompt you to update the battery if its out of date.  I doubt the battery firmware would affect NFZ issues.
2020-9-28
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Once the firmware is updated on the drone you need to put each additional battery you have into the drone and sync the firmware to each battery. A pop up will show on the home screen instructing you to do so if the battery firmware is not consistent with the drone. Battery firmware has nothing to do with NFZ's.
2020-9-28
Use props
sobeaerialphotography
lvl.2
United States

DAFlys Posted at 9-28 01:52
Batteries do have firmware. The app should prompt you to update the battery if its out of date.  I doubt the battery firmware would affect NFZ issues.

It apears to effect issues for me that is with relationship to NFZ... Now the problem is that it will upgrade the battery to .670 not the firmware of the drone itself? or am i wrong here?
2020-9-28
Use props
sobeaerialphotography
lvl.2
United States

A J Posted at 9-28 02:22
Once the firmware is updated on the drone you need to put each additional battery you have into the drone and sync the firmware to each battery. A pop up will show on the home screen instructing you to do so if the battery firmware is not consistent with the drone. Battery firmware has nothing to do with NFZ's.

does it upgrade to the firmware of the done? I mean i don't want to have the drone end up download the new one and then have to re downgrade.

Does it sync to the drone firmware? and because i tyically ignore the update because i don't want the drone itself to download firmware and overwrite what I just downgraded to..

Please clarify thanks
2020-9-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there sobeaerialphotography.  I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. For us to be able to assist you with regards to this matter. Kindly please send an email to our DJI flysafe department at flysafe@dji.com for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you.
2020-9-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

sobeaerialphotography Posted at 9-28 12:39
It apears to effect issues for me that is with relationship to NFZ... Now the problem is that it will upgrade the battery to .670 not the firmware of the drone itself? or am i wrong here?

Battery firmware is different to the drone firmware.
2020-9-28
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

sobeaerialphotography Posted at 9-28 12:41
does it upgrade to the firmware of the done? I mean i don't want to have the drone end up download the new one and then have to re downgrade.

Does it sync to the drone firmware? and because i tyically ignore the update because i don't want the drone itself to download firmware and overwrite what I just downgraded to..

It syncs to the drones firmware to be consistent which is why the pop up displays "inconsistent FW" and you update the battery FW through the drone.
2020-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules