Samsung galaxy S6 Edge Plus compatibility
3719 3 2020-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Angel Escudero
lvl.1
Spain

Hi.

My brother has a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus available and he wanted to know if it is compatible with the Fly application.

I have searched the forums and I have seen people who speak that it is compatible, but the date of the post is 4 years ago and I do not know if after the updates that the application has received the phone will be compatible.

I appreciate your response.

a greeting

2020-9-28
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

I am sure it might work but I have heard of older phones not working on the new fly app even guys with some older ipads have had issues. the new app will use a lot of ram to run and the S6 is quite out dated to run this but worth downloading and giving it a try.
2020-9-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Angel Escudero. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this information with us. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilots with regards to this matter. In addition I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application. Thank you.

2020-9-28
Use props
Angel Escudero
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-28 23:58
Hello there Angel Escudero. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this information with us. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilots with regards to this matter. In addition I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hello DJI Stephen and Suren

Yes. I had seen the list of devices on the web. Thanks for submitting it.

That's why I was asking the question. The Samsung Galaxy S6 appears as compatible, but it does not speak of the Samsung Galaxy S6 EDGE Plus, and that is why I was wondering if someone had tried it.

Thank you for your answers
2020-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules