Mavic Mini Assistant 2 Log Export Hangs
2084 6 2020-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fotonauta
lvl.2
Flight distance : 274439 ft
Spain

Assistant 2 for Mavic mini version 2.0.1.4 is only able to load/refresh the firmware of my MM. When I try to export the Log after 30 minutes the progress shown is 0%.

Of course I have installed the last firmware and the App runs on an up-to-date W10 pro. I have tried with another computer with the same result. The firewall is open for Assistant 2.

The MM is flying and recording video/shots without any problem and all the functions RTH, Quickshots, etc… are OK.

Can it be a hardware problem?

2020-9-29
Use props
Fotonauta
lvl.2
Spain

please tell me if you managed to download the flight data
2020-9-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 and try again to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-9-30
Use props
Fotonauta
lvl.2
Spain

This is the first thing that I have done. I have also refreshed the MM firmware. Thank you very much for your attention.
2020-9-30
Use props
Fotonauta
lvl.2
Spain

Fotonauta Posted at 9-30 07:34
This is the first thing that I have done. I have also refreshed the MM firmware. Thank you very much for your attention.

I have already installed assistant 2 in another PC . The download has started inmediately and the "export" has been completed.
I guess that there is something wrong in the firewall permissions of my computer. I will check.
Everything is OK.

Thank you very much for your attention.
2020-9-30
Use props
Fotonauta
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-30 07:17
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 and try again to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

Reinstalled once more in my PC compared the firewall setting ( they are the same) disconected the antivirus, used the same usb cable and usb port 2.0 (  as in  the 8 year old PC where it works fine) but the problem remain.
Should it be a driver problem? It is strange because I can update the firmware but not download data. Any idea?
I will keep the app runing in the old PC

Thank you for your support.
2020-9-30
Use props
Fotonauta
lvl.2
Spain

After an update of W10 in the old PC Assistant 2 is no longer able to download the flight data. So the reason for the failure is that the drivers are outdated.

I hope that DJI will release soon an update to solve the problem.

The W10 update was the KB4566782. I have uninstalled it and Assistant 2 is working again. So I can confirm that the drivers are outdated

2020-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules