Gimbal Calibration Problem
461 7 2020-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dj_DooM3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22707 ft
Cyprus

Hello friends. I have a Problem with my Mavic 2 Pro gimbal. I bought this bird as second hand. So i dont know if first owner had crash it. I am facing gimbal restart during the mid flight. I tried to make gimbal calibration today but it stucks at %40. As you can see in the video it keeps clicking. Gimbal motor overloads after few clicks. Any suggestion for this problem?
2020-9-29
Use props
Maxi3D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 307621 ft
  • >>>
United States

The gimbal motors are fried, or maybe sands in the gimbal blow them out with can air.
2020-9-29
Use props
Dj_DooM3
lvl.1
Cyprus

https://youtu.be/NuOXVo6tYlo
2020-9-29
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That is most definitely not normal. frustrating eh!
Options:
-As advised above, gently clean the gimbal with an air can then refresh the firmware using DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic. Once refreshed, try recalibrating the gimbal. If you are still experiencing the same problem then
-Raise a ticket with DJI and ship to your nearest official DJI service centre for repair or
-Return the drone to the seller and get your money back. Good luck with that!
2020-9-29
Use props
Dj_DooM3
lvl.1
Cyprus

A J Posted at 9-29 12:36
That is most definitely not normal. frustrating eh!
Options:
-As advised above, gently clean the gimbal with an air can then refresh the firmware using DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic. Once refreshed, try recalibrating the gimbal. If you are still experiencing the same problem then

I tried firmware refresh, no luck on that. I will try downgrade and then update again. If not works i will try air cleaning. I hope one works
2020-9-29
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Dj_DooM3 Posted at 9-29 12:44
I tried firmware refresh, no luck on that. I will try downgrade and then update again. If not works i will try air cleaning. I hope one works

Fingers crossed for you
2020-9-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Dj_DooM3. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you have done several troubleshooting steps to fix the said issue and still the issue persists. It seems that there might be an issue with the hardware of the said drone. I would recommend you contact our support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a team who would do their best to find out the reason of the issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your support.
2020-9-29
Use props
Dj_DooM3
lvl.1
Cyprus

Okay i solved the problem with the help of my friend from labenon. I disassemble the gimbal and noticed that camera holder part is 1mm bent. i re-arrange it to its poition and it works fine. i tested calibration and calibration finished without problem. Thank you all for the support.
2020-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules