Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Clean HDMI feed with Smart Controller?
2807 9 2020-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dominique Abreu
New

Portugal

Hi, there... been trying to find info about that! two small questions! Now that the Mavic air 2 works with the smart controller.. does it have a clean feed thru the HDMI port? and if yes.. any plans releasing it as a mavic firmware (fly app) update to have a clean rtmp feed?
2020-9-29
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

... do you have any idea how to find out (rtmp = real time messaging protocol)...?

2020-9-29
Use props
Dominique Abreu
New

Portugal

frankymusik Posted at 9-29 12:30
... do you have any idea how to find out (rtmp = real time messaging protocol)...?

rtmp = real time messaging protocol is a macormedia protocol to stream video and audio via ethernet/internet... the dji 4 app has it to stream a clean feed... my questions is it coming to the fly app since "probably" it does have a clean feed in the smart controller
2020-9-29
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Dominique Abreu Posted at 9-29 12:49
rtmp = real time messaging protocol is a macormedia protocol to stream video and audio via ethernet/internet... the dji 4 app as it to stream a clean feed... my questions is it coming to the fly app since "probably" it those have a clean feed in the smart controller

... ah, now I understand a little ...
2020-9-29
Use props
TomAir9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 314144 ft
United States

I am using the Smart Controller connected using HDMI to a "Freeworld LUT7" 7in monitor.  The screen is 4K 1920x1200 Ultra Bright 2200nit.  The output is extremely good.  However, he sound is very low.
2020-12-23
Use props
TomAir9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 314144 ft
United States

Regarding HDMI, has anyone but me noticed that sound is turned off when HDMI is in use.  I am using an 8" FEELWORLD monitor with the smart controller and I get no notifications.  When I unplug the HDMI, notifications work fine.  This seems like a software problem to me.   
2021-4-29
Use props
DaMa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 889662 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I'm not sure if this is relevant ... I use my moverio on the USB-C port below - video and audio output.
2021-4-29
Use props
Bill in Ohio
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

If it works like the CS 7.85 Ultra I have, you can tailor the video out between Clean or Copy Screen (clean video with drone info overlay) looks just like your phone display.  I tried this out, because my DJI Goggles can take video in and otherwise would be limited to OS1.0.
2021-5-1
Use props
Bill in Ohio
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DaMa Posted at 4-29 08:18
I'm not sure if this is relevant ... I use my moverio on the USB-C port below - video and audio output.

That sounds very interesting.  Can you describe in more detail what you are doing.  What USB-C port? on what device.
2021-5-1
Use props
DaMa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 889662 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Bill in Ohio Posted at 5-1 10:16
That sounds very interesting.  Can you describe in more detail what you are doing.  What USB-C port? on what device.

BT-300 glasses, the connection box is from the BT-35e. For the sound I have bluetooth headphones.
I made the connection box pluggable, but it works the same way with a USB-C cable, the box then just hangs in between.
IMG_5384.JPG
IMG_5385.JPG
2021-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules